3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Alex Kayfoviy 09.02.20 02:22 am

The problem with the recipe alexavega small drink. (Elex)

Play a second time. First, everything was fine. Held for about 15 hours, but then notice that I have this recipe, I googled the place where they are, went there, and there are none, and in some places has been, it's empty, what to do?
12 Comments
Sort by:
R
Rolemanser 09.02.20

Alex Kayfoviy
Buy from the merchants in the town rogue for sale, or get yourself a vendor at the Outpost, he also sells it.

A
Alex Kayfoviy 09.02.20

Rolemanser
Thank evening you look)

R
Rolemanser 09.02.20

Alex Kayfoviy
From wandering traders still have, especially those who flamethrower fuel sells.

m
marsh resident 09.02.20

what risen in Gothic always sucked to buy the recipes) have always tried to find the maximum

R
Rolemanser 09.02.20

marsh resident
The game differs from Gothic and rizena, there are many moments in the game when the dialogs are tied to abilities, and this is all triggered when the first dialog, so it makes sense to pump making potions.

S
Siniy Kot 09.02.20

Rolemanser
Rolemanser wrote:
so it makes sense to pump making potions
fully support, if the game provides such a sin not to take advantage of
darkens only the fact that now most likely will fly all screaming, saying that it is cheating and honest passage is not considered

R
Rolemanser 09.02.20

Blue Cat
For Gothic and rizena it's okay, go with the minimum characteristics of the game, because they don't affect the dialogue and the plot, well, are you pumped now or later skinning and shooting a heavy bow, and in Alexi on the first dialogue influence your additional skills, and you have an additional replica and job and I wonder what would happen if applied.

A
Alex Kayfoviy 09.02.20

Rolemanser
In short the outcasts there like 2 merchant, they do not have, in front of the entrance to the rogue where you teleport Chapman, had neither. then the lucky Sam (something like his name is) either, But the Central camp, where the plane then repaired, there is a woman asked to donate, so I donated 1000 rubles Alexievich on the dealer and damn it was this recipe)

A
Alex Kayfoviy 09.02.20

PS alekseevoi without pumping, of course you can probably beat the game, but will not be so interesting because a lot of skills, but to study them is very difficult. I'll continue to play this game, the second time going through, but the interest is still there.

R
Rolemanser 09.02.20

Alex Kayfoviy
At a Garbage guy should be the recipe and Eleks he sells. Purchased from a dealer at the main base, there are always recipes, some of them by the way you can get having available a tower, and then after the feast with the album.

m
marsh resident 09.02.20

Rolemanser
in risen 2 like it was in the dialogues

m
marsh resident 09.02.20

Rolemanser
nothing of the sort) in the risen similarly I want to get more, etc.