3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Denxxx 777 09.02.20 02:23 am

The impression from the PC version (Oddworld: Abe's Oddysee New N' Tasty!)

who is already playing??how is it??
16 Comments
Sort by:
L
Lil_G. 09.02.20

I only pump but I'm a fan of this game. PS. I remember at the friend took Sonya with this disc, those were the days....

D
Denxxx 777 09.02.20

Lil_G.
and here I am at the time missed ... how is she going to be funnier Rayman or the same..

L
Lil_G. 09.02.20

Denxxx 777
For me it was better than Rayman...

C
Cyril1993 09.02.20

all great, but slips sometimes that something is missing comparing with the original))
in some moments the characters are very fast moving, mines not so clearly visible sometimes))
in principle, this is what I was expecting performance at 8.5 out of 10))

S
Scorponozhek 09.02.20

control boksovskie geypada flawed, buttons not the ones that should be...

S
Silentip 09.02.20

Here it is, a good example of how to recycle old games, and not what we are now doing HD re-releases

s
sergey808aaa 09.02.20

Great remake and a great game and a good example of how to do remakes. Straight, even pleased. Not that disgusting re-release Heroes 3 HD.

A
AnnetBrown 09.02.20

I learned about the remake two years ago and was looking forward to the release of this masterpiece. On the first Curling irons were not time. Yes, I admit, the original was harder, darker, but the re-release builds in order to play in it and dip into nostalgia and 1997. I want to thank the developers for giving a chance to those who are not familiar with the original a long time ago, to pass it now.

D
Danny Lamb 09.02.20

A great remake. Was held at a high level of complexity, the mass of impressions.
On other difficulty levels, as I understand it, several lives and it's pretty citerna.

I had the settings on the keyboard to interrupt.
By the way, if to lower the range of 2-3 points, the bleakness of the atmosphere will increase greatly, I recommend!

K
KolyanYCh 09.02.20

What's sad is I Remember control... excellent control in the original, very conveniently everything was located. And here they are apparently something is smoked, just decided to move it on the d-pad (-_-). Who can knows, whether will return control of the original?

D
Dave Castaraider aka duke 09.02.20

Passed twice: first, on average, then a high level of complexity. Everything is super, except for some moments on hard difficulty(only transmission):
1 .in Scrabania in the second race with Aluma quite difficult to chose the moment to slip past the sleeping if the player character and another so that his bullets did not reach to the main character.
2. The secret in the temple Paramony (who rescued all 299, that will understand) - it seems so elementary, but when you need to go back to the portal through the two adjacent and continuously with a high speed current grinder...
3. This is for additions Alf's escape: the hell with the alternate ejection of the syllables to protect Abe, to hell with alternately turning on electrodes to protect again Abe and alpha, but when Alf need to escape from a huge moving conveyers, and he's upstairs, you're downstairs and you, like him, there are obstacles in the form of grinders, then I got so hot in General. Although the next day I turned on the game and soon passed this point.
Kolanich
I don't know about gamepad, but the keyboard is definitely have it on numbers 1 through 8.

K
Kolyambus55RUS 09.02.20

Kolanich
Num Lock - I use when necessary, once the whole crowd up.
The game is great, very nice and qualitatively made.

K
KolyanYCh 09.02.20

Kolyambus55RUS
About the keyboard, do not say anything, it is convenient if you stretch all keys. Dzhostike uncomfortable to play with such a layout about it so I say)

p
pshanyrckovee 09.02.20

How to change language ?

T
Trevor 09.02.20

s
saa0891 19.04.21

A chic platformer, went through and immediately bought all the other parts, especially since they cost a penny, as time will be stuck.
The toy is almost at the level of the same Hollow Knight and Ori, the picture, backdrops, lighting, it all looks very nice, I was very pleased with the feature that the GG can communicate by making various sounds, and with this you can solve not only puzzles but also give various orders, cool that you can move into enemies, it is a pity that there are very few puzzles based on the control of enemies, I was very pleased with how the developers named the actual person we play for and whom we save, mudokons, in general, these are such platformers I would love to buy.