3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
Cemak1374 09.02.20 02:23 am

Friezes, but quite different. (Metro: Last Light)

In the Internet I found a lot of information about the freezes in this game. But I nothing helped. Especially MY friezes are different.

How it looks
The start of the game. Fps 60, all briskly. Settings maximum (physics off).
With a chaotic interval, there is a frieze of 1 second. This frieze is accompanied by a sound (a kind of rrrrr as before BSOD)

Is Friz and on 3-4 seconds.

If all this is ignored, then half an hour later the game crash to desktop without error.
The only problem in this game. In other heavy games all the cheers.

Sympathy (friezes) refers to what? Where to dig? Memory? BP?
What I was trying to do
Disconnected and increased the paging file.
Played around with power schemes
Experimented with game options
Set on the ssd and back to normal hard.

System
All perfectly legal. And Windows and games.
Ryzen 7 AMD 1700
16gb ram
R9 390x 8GB
Win 10 64
PSU 600 watts

My wife's computer is weaker, but there is such nonsense no. Also Amd, but fx series.
9 Comments
Sort by:
D
Denis Kyokushin 09.02.20

Cemak1374
The wife what is Win?If it has a 7-ka,here esteem:
http://forums.playground.ru/software/posle_ustanovki_windows_10_nachalis_nebolshie_frizy_v_igrah-943358/

C
Cemak1374 09.02.20

[Denis]
Yeah she's 7

D
Denis Kyokushin 09.02.20

Cemak1374
Well,here,read the link.

C
Cemak1374 09.02.20

[Denis]
Thanks for the response!. A few options removed.View

M
Masky76 09.02.20

Laptop win 10 (64) operatives 8 percent 940m video card intel u 7100 .Playing on medium settings not seen any freezes and lags.

B
Boogie___man 09.02.20

Cemak1374
It's not very accurate, but this garbage was when the motherboard powered percent were manufactured. If there is acceleration - throw off the flow and see.

C
Cemak1374 09.02.20

Boogie___man
Drain all exposed. By the way, could this be because of the fans? I have them on the housing 4 (2 of them with svetovodnoy). Maybe the PSU is 600 watts not enough?

However! Any heavy games are not buggy (бф1, crysis 3, and more

B
Boogie___man 09.02.20

Cemak1374
And I'm not saying that is exactly the problem with the food, and I mean that for matrinka not kept acceleration with enough power PSU. BP even a little bit with the stock. Diodes do not pull anything. Then look no further.

And about 10 wines with friezes, the friezes are seen on the insider builds, and personally have encountered LTSB version the 10s. I use a release 10про and all flies.

C
Cemak1374 09.02.20

Boogie___man
I litsuha about. All the flies except... That this game, which I passed long ago and damn I pulled nostaligia cut. Now a matter of principle, to understand.

Freezes.. maybe it was Parking cores so pronounced? Although power is maximal. Maybe a normal balanced look. Vrug dance with a tambourine skanaet