3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
FuJIuIIoK 09.02.20 02:23 am

Secrets and Easter eggs in the game (Crysis 2)

I've found one thing :)

on money bill instead of the realties of the President (as in dollars) drawn fisionomia Prophet :D

p.s. This can be seen in the moment when first time I find myself in the subway.
there are ATMs, harvest them, and voila, cash salute with the birth of the prophet :D)
86 Comments
Sort by:
n
nak3T 09.02.20

Secruty and Easter eggs. Russia.

F
FuJIuIIoK 09.02.20

how can I change this shame?)

R
RikoChiko 09.02.20

Flying Cell-EC, you can find a little beyond that place where give the ability on the armor.

FuJIuIIoK
Ask the moderator.

V
VenomSRT 09.02.20

What a blast - ))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

z
zimersz 09.02.20

VenomSRT BU ha ha, this game is during the passage nadivana or just gon on YouTube?
Recochica sho vono tak? Sorry if this is a stupid question, just install the game.

V
VenomSRT 09.02.20

XS. How to get, try ))

M
Maksimusid 09.02.20

The people do not prompt I have the complete DVD PACK of crysis 2, there is a tab To upload additional materials, please visit mycrysis.com/limitededition find out how to download the Supplement Limited Edition!!!Where? where? to click I don't know !on this site I was already registered!

[
[doktor] 09.02.20

VenomSRT
today I found her, already in tears :)

khimeraz
during the passage, before with the Gould (or whatever his name) to go behind the door similar to the door of the safe: how took the Elevator down, go right, and there cut the switch and go back to the elevators, there's another one, he hit the call button well down in haha :)

F
FuJIuIIoK 09.02.20

VenomSRT
this Easter eggs from the time of betki was known.
But I also ugaral over it when I first saw it, and still smiling :D

G
Geroy Donbassa 09.02.20

VenomSRT
:DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

V
VenomSRT 09.02.20

FuJIuIIoK
only in the subject of Easter eggs for some reason it no one has written ))

R
RikoChiko 09.02.20

In the scientist's apartment at the time of the attacks go to the door from which you will have to attack the soldiers CELL and press E.

H
Honchar 09.02.20

I do not even know what to think, actually this took much don't judge for quality.

V
Vishnevsky. 09.02.20

Recochica
and what will happen? I just this moment had already passed

V
VenomSRT 09.02.20

Riivan Celdeweller
If this is the same time, it is not Easter eggs.
look at 3:40

[
[IDevIL 09.02.20

Saw this trick in the end where in the Park when it comes to design Tsepov there if you look in the visor it will show that there is a subject which is dangerous to use and its use is not recommended, I approach it and it is full of the fountain =)))

M
Minsadyrov 09.02.20

Devil_986
I noticed this early in the game, he's on many items so shows

p
pekar 09.02.20

Easter eggs)
'Crysis2
the trophy on the hood)
'Crysis2
and by the way when you go to the tunnel under the Church at me sitting there immortal invisible alien o_O Tried to kill current manure flies at the screen and all) who was that?

Z
Zero102 09.02.20

a major Easter egg nobody noticed? OO
when you enable stealth suit rumble, like the Predator from the movies\games

B
BioCommandos 09.02.20

By the way guys remember the mission where we had to cut off the electricity? (Prism, the island with the lighthouse well, or the place where we dropped into the water with V-tol'and shorter, the head is called the eye of the storm) Reaches to the plant(the place where they say to disable EMR), Enter the Elevator, go down, turn on the invisibility, gently pass the guard which is near the glass, down the stairs, listen and you will be a joke.