3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Telyr_Derdun 09.02.20 02:24 am

The solution to the problem: driver stopped responding and has recovered (BattleTech)

Hello!
Solution for all those who have old computers (10 years), but I really want to play))

- Go to game folder, find the Launch file Battletech.exe (version GOG. in version steam, probably the same thing)
- click on it, right click, properties
and after this line D:\Games\BATTLETECH\BattleTech.exe appends with a space (a must!) -force-glcore

Personally, I helped! I finally was able to pass this hanging moment. Have progresista to the ship, survived and came out! Because OpenGL mode impossible to play. First observed some strange problems with the brightness, the second eats up all the memory !!! (I myself have 10 GB, this mode eats up I have 97% memory) So better to enable a swap file for choice systems. to avoid problems. And don't forget to set the settings to the minimum!
3 Comments
Sort by:
T
Telyr_Derdun 09.02.20

I hope someone will be useful it is )

D
Deimos-D 09.02.20

One game after the fight (the point of collecting loot) - you need to Unscrew the frequency of the video card.

H
Huun13 09.02.20

If you register, then crash while loading.
Actually, I did, and reinstalled, and put different versions, and Gog shaman (removed and set again) - the same result: after completing the training flight while downloading. If you insert files from nexus to skip these missions, then loaded from the ship (thank eggs!), but... the work, only the tabs of the store and the recruitment, click on any other and hi departure. 2 days of torture, my strength is running out)
If someone tell me the solution, I will pray as long as I play))