3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SkyraX 22.09.19 12:01 pm

The solution to the puzzle in the mission with the mirrors, \"Reflection\" (Control)

included in the main world make in computers across the screen solving puzzles, the editor will serkalim horizontally the picture is ready.

15 Comments
Sort by:
r
ruslan123451 16.07.20

SkyraX
I'm sorry !? what ? where ? you explain in Russian

r
ruslan123451 16.07.20

A turnkey solution could not be spread ???

S
SkyraX 16.07.20

ruslan123451
it is a turnkey solution

K
KirsanoFF 16.07.20

SkyraX
The solution working, no doubt.
Just have a question: which results in the solution of the puzzle. I did, there th-that was one spritz and I was thrown from the terminal. The rest saw no change.

J
Julili 16.07.20

SkyraX
Thanks for the solution!

J
Julili 16.07.20

In the mirror on the terminal type, as above in the photo, to the left you will see a box mod that's all.)

R
Raspizdyaynik 16.07.20

and pendulums Newton's what? I even synchronously does not work at all

A
Astaritus 16.07.20

Launched pendulums simultaneously in both dimensions. Except that in both rooms with pendulums - shaking the camera, nothing has changed

D
DennyDJ 29.09.20

SkyraX
Thank you! took away 2 fashion was

D
DennyDJ 29.09.20

ruslan123451
it's when you walk in the mirror there's a console.
you were given from a box of two fashions next to a box standing

V
Vosk110 29.09.20

So let's combine this in a guide pass:
Close the shutters on the sides of the mirror (Oh - open, z - closed)
(Left to right)
Left: About O
Right: W
We go in the mirror.
In the same room we look for a terminal, enter the code to open the container with modifiers:

We go out into the hall, looking for their reflection in the glass, pass the bossfight. To help the glys, in which the reflections can not rise on the second of this on the balconies. In the first phases it does not always help, but in the third phase you can stand behind the column, so that the enemy stopped moving, and issue headshots, without fear of rattling the starships.

In the room with the TVs we take the media children's show.

If anyone understands why synchronize Newton's cradle, say no.

I
ItIsAkno 29.09.20

When I synchronized the pendulums in the real room and in the mirror, I had a personal mod. Only one falls and only in the mirror room.
:/

A
AR-81 09.10.20

Newton balls. Synchronized first in the mirror, then in the real - also received a personal mod 4 levels. However, by that time already 2 of the same 5th were, so it was in vain.
Balls do not have to synchronize by color, I tinkered to the yellow symmetrical beat, and the last came out on the contrary, the main thing is to knock at the same time.

A
Alex Baldunin 01.01.21

Synchronized to vibration! Dropped out Mod!

S
Sergey Pyzhov 23.07.21

After solving the puzzles, new clothes appear on one of the manicures, which you can pick up "asynchronous suit"