3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
arctic_fox 09.02.20 02:25 am

The controller in Prey (Prey (2017))

As there is played on the gamepad?
22 Comments
Sort by:
d
daf123ers 09.02.20

b_b_b
As for me sucks. As in all other games. In addition to slashers and sports games.

c
callmegod 09.02.20

If you played Deus, bioshok or dezoned, you should have an idea.

i
inad 09.02.20

Bad creatures in Prey are nimble, do not have time for all.

a
arctic_fox 09.02.20

short clear - shooters

S
SuperDron 09.02.20

grab a gamepad in hands when hack-hacking are doing. Personally, I am much more comfortable than Claudia.

L
Leshka Biryukov 09.02.20

Passed with a gamepad, is it OK if used in single-player shooters to play

c
callmegod 09.02.20

No problem at all with a gamepad. Played great. There are no shooting is almost there. Crept and tobosa or fanshot or max 3 shots. Fat take longer to dig, but have a green beam + pumping. Through 10h of the game do not follow the standard of health, just a lot. It is only at the initial stage you vanscott, and then you vandalise.

M
Maxindr 09.02.20

Guys please tell me how to configure gamepad on the pirates?

S
Sergey Dobrovolskiy 09.02.20

callmegod
Yes, Yes I can believe , the most interesting is how you kill fapricela Weavers )))

a
arctic_fox 09.02.20

Sergei Dobrovolsky
lol)))))))))

c
callmegod 09.02.20

Sergei Dobrovolsky
Shoot them.

M
Mihail Mihaylov Navsegda 09.02.20

I also batlo on DualShock the spire!!!!!! on the PC

K
Konstantiniche 09.02.20

Please help, first time passed the game on your xbox one controller, everything was fine, six months later wanted to play, But when re-installing the game doesn't see neither the xbox one nor the xbox 360, the same problem remained in the moon! But the game responds to X, you can even turn gaming regime win10, but not in the menu nor in the game the controller no! How to solve this problem?

C
Chuck_Norris_ 09.02.20

Konstantiniche
this is a bug of the game after the last patch this has been wait for patches or don't play with geypada and play like real dogs in the neighborhood to fold the mouse in cs GO

G
GG4 09.02.20

Chuck_Norris_
Right now would be to play games on kawamichi, much easier then guitar.

C
Chuck_Norris_ 09.02.20

GG4
play salary geypade or getare, mouse garbage is not for sutari first person

K
Konstantiniche 09.02.20

thought that this is due to the updates!

a
arctic_fox 09.02.20

prey good on the controller, Yes, it was held
Konstantiniche
shit, sorry if so

z
zheka46 09.02.20

Here is the fix for PREY version 1.06 + DLC Mooncrash
Спойлерhttps://www.nexusmods.com/prey2017/mods/19/?tab=files
But I have this fix Mooncrash DLC (pirates) will not run (. I have contacted the author of the fix, and he asked me to make a screenshot files version Steam DLC Mooncrash: Could you please go to the Prey\Binaries\Danielle\x64\Release folder in the file explorer and make a screenshot with file details enabled? That way I could check whether there is something unsual that could interfere with the fix.
Friends, I ask this: who has the Steam version of the DLC Mooncrash you please do a screenshot of the files in the folder: \Prey\Binaries\Danielle\x64\Release and send it to me, and I in turn to the author of the fix. Important! it Steam version. In advance, thank you

C
Chuck_Norris_ 09.02.20

zheka46
Something assistants as if everything is exactly or it's just DLC and no one bought any, I'm the pirates swung and the gift of the two rollers are rolled up and are already not interested in this useless game , well that is not bought...