3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
Jinxed1337 09.02.20 02:25 am

Information on bases (State of Decay 2)

Hello! The preppers do not tell me where the best Base, but rather a place and a name (p.s this is not difficult can the screenshots).
It is desirable to have more place for buildings and loot.
Thank you! This is not difficult to help me. And good luck in Louth that was not a betrayal in the group!
My location at the moment in the city of Cascade Hills.
7 Comments
Sort by:
J
Jinxed1337 09.02.20

P
Pupsik 3D 09.02.20

Jinxed1337
The most convenient to start the game, it was on location Cascade Hills is the base House on the bridge
Spoiler

Further, from the middle of the game,and until the end I believe This is the base House from containers

Spoiler
Ps. 1. The initial base is very easy,requires few people and has a large number of your cells.

2. Second,this is a very large database has a lot of empty seats,and most importantly, 4 of the tower (do not need to build (will build will be better) ) - 2 steps from Elektro. station. Close to town, Lutai you like. In General, in my opinion is very convenient.

J
Jinxed1337 09.02.20

Baby 3D
Thank you)

P
Pupsik 3D 09.02.20

Jinxed1337
Not for that.

b
barmaley79 09.02.20

and how about the base which is not far from the cursor (slightly above. on the big road)?

the Church did not like me (awkward to protect) (but almost in the center of the map)

and on the bridge a few places for beds.

J
Jinxed1337 09.02.20

barmaley79
Thanks will take note, if I go there and check the terrain!

G
Gera007 09.02.20

What to do if a potential base took to kill only or something else can be evicted?