3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Tatiya 09.02.20 02:25 am

Help on rank (Gwent: The Witcher Card Game)

Good day! This question awards following the season given exactly in the rank that you've reached the end of the season, or by purchasing all grades? Played 15 rank for ava yen and now I'm afraid to continue to play not to lose)
7 Comments
Sort by:
B
Bupycop 09.02.20

Tate
There are rewards for increasing rank and awards for the end of the season. With increasing grade from give. But at the end of the season, only one and for the rank you have at the end of the season, not the best result. What type of took you 21-th grade, because he rolled in the 20-th the reward would be 20 minutes. And clearly, the end of the season award a single, higher grade finish, so it is more solid, but not for all the lower included, otherwise would give 100+ barrels 10K pieces and dust, it's already too would-be. And everything is going without problems.

c
cheezette 09.02.20

Bupycop
As you can slide from 21 to rank 20 in one season? If you got 21, then the slope down, it does not fall, in addition to the rating, but the rating does not affect the total award for the entire season(except framework).
Tate
The higher the rating, the greater the reward, but it cannot be combined with previous(at the end of the season). Avatar do not worry, apaj at least 21, it in any case will give as a reward)

B
Bupycop 09.02.20

cheezette
And that, after reaching the 21-St rank or other rating, don't you? It is about awards for the end of the season, not the tier as I have previously said. Of course, if you took the 21st, immediately lost 1-2 games, fell to 20th and was unable to return to the 21st rank at the end of the season, will as 20th level, not the 21st. Exactly the same system works if the requirements to take the top 10000, in the first days of the season on the 15-th rank to be in the top 5K, but that doesn't mean the end of the season, you will be given a reward, because by this time you already beat the 15th rank will be in top 15K players. And if it is about portraits, titles, then Yes, you are right. Those who Top100, get all rewards, even for the 10th grade title Witch.

J
Jerzy3 09.02.20

Bupycop wrote:
And that, after reaching the 21-St rank or other rating, don't you?
The rating is removed, the rank no. The question was about grades.
If you are successful and win one victory after another, you move up the leaderboard, but unfortunate you will lose position. Your rank will not change.
https://www.playgwent.com/ru/news/4130/reitingovye-matchi-i-rangi

c
cheezette 09.02.20

Bupycop
About
Bupycop wrote:
Of course, if you took the 21st, immediately lost 1-2 games, fell to 20th and was unable to return to the 21st rank at the end of the season, will as 20th level, not the 21st.
you are right, if you dropped the rating, but there are 21 grade, regardless of RATING(not to be confused with RANK), the award will be given out in 21 grade.

T
Tatiya 09.02.20

okay will formulate easier) I'm 15 the rank is at the end of the season I will give ava Jenny (Yes, I'm so sick I need a picture:). To Jenna I can't lose me you can continue to increase the rank or not, and then 2 weeks sitting-Smoking - sadly

J
Jerzy3 09.02.20

Tate wrote:
okay will formulate easier) I'm 15 the rank is at the end of the season I will give ava Jenny
Yes.
Tate wrote:
To Jenna me not to lose
Will not lose whatever you are doing, the rewards for rank not burn. Wait until the end of the season, only left.)