3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dhoven 09.02.20 02:26 am

Function \"increase the level of enemies\" (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

That's what I want to ask. Function higher level enemies" as an influence on the experience gain from killing enemies, or not? Just start the game play with this function, first at the level of death, now overthrown to the level of Pain and suffering. Special problems did not deliver, but the fighting began to seem too long, shut it down recently after the fight with Gin in quest of Yennefer, he felled me with a single jab, despite the fact that his HP almost did not paralyzed, freaked out and shut off this feature. Now here I think to play without it or not. If the experience gain is somehow changed I'll play with it, if not, why.
26 Comments
Sort by:
d
dimon-alfa 09.02.20

no, all will be given 2 points of experience

D
Dhoven 09.02.20

dimon-alfa
Yeah. Ie it is purely for the hardcore players? If you play bored?

D
Denis Kyokushin 09.02.20

Dhoven
somehow affects the experience gain from killing enemies
Experienced in battle with the bear level 13.In any case on 32 level, Geralt gave 1 point to the experience

B
Bupycop 09.02.20

Dhoven
Not for the hardcore, because the Witcher in General is not a hardcore game IMHO, went 6-7 times at maximum difficulty, difficult bosses are not also the same gene with autoleveling and can Detlaf again, this function increases the resulting experience.
Dhoven
2 experience if you are a crab and not able to properly allocate the assignment from the beginning perform on the 20th, given the fact that you're 17, and then remember about the 15th, when you're 24th

D
Dhoven 09.02.20

Bupycop
What. I mean crab )) I first met a couple of quests with red skull, who mastered. Now at LVL 24 I've got 3 quest 15 and one of them is the story. Okay, I will now know. Thank you.
PS And gin really is the strongest opponent I met in the game. He forced me to go against the principles and drop the difficulty level from the maximum to the minimum, when that didn't work and he still felled me with one jab, I started to suspect something. And after that I decided to disable autoleveling and lo and behold...
In General, I hope more of these enemies meeting.

d
dimon-alfa 09.02.20

the most difficult opponents are 3 witches when fighting against them for CRIS. The only enemies which I much swearing (it's on the level of difficulty To death).

D
Dmitriy Solodilov 09.02.20

Dhoven
Feature for casual, callous as it may sound. You will not encounter an enemy stronger than you, but will not be weaker(At the expense of gustovich or bosses-not sure)

M
Mantykora 09.02.20

dimon-alfa
Difficult witch? Yes CRIS the same General character Hey guys! There's just a slaughter!!! The same Hillerich brings more problems.
Dhoven
And complicated than the Genie? I do not know quite normal would collapse.

I find it difficult at first it seemed jangles has not yet figured out how to throw it - he's life was restored at the expense of damage. But later I was faced with the nightmare of iris - especially if you throw all at once - that it's hard so hard - you have to be very careful. Well, Detlaff kicked ass... and the Rest just to beat - especially Eredin - such as cool king of the Wild Hunt - the main villain of the game clearly failed... And what so all were afraid of the Wild Hunt?

d
dimon-alfa 09.02.20

Mantykora
imbwa it in the last battle,where everyone makes the 1st shot, and in the battle with them often have to Dodge and to follow their movement.

S
Stribogg 09.02.20

Mantykora
Here if to enable this option under discussion - even, and Eredin will not be so simple))) So usually Eredine all come with high levels. I personally include this function already at a high level, when 90% of all enemies have a very lower level, and Geralt is already in super armor and swords with deadly Aardam and so forth, and any clashes with wolves-ghouls already odd to not be real))))) And this option in the settings it changes.

D
Dhoven 09.02.20

Mantykora
Gin is complicated if you enable this feature, I was LVL 23, and he just simply cut down with one jab... ONE jab, despite the fact that I'm hard strokes he does not fucking demolished, really shit, I didn't even see the stripes decreased. It was the most hard battle in my life, yet the function is not turned off. The bombs that I threw at him rebound somehow to me and took down half of HP, I don't understand why the rebound in me. You might think that I just caught fragments, but no. I checked and threw him dioritovaya the bomb, he was 10 meters away from me, but demerit cloud hung over me. Such cases. Dark Souls is resting.

M
Mantykora 09.02.20

Stribogg
Dhoven
Well, you intrigued - again replay! And so gave Quinte the Witcher 1 - set on his head at some points better than the Witcher 3 - nostalgia, 9 years have passed...
dimon-alfa
Well, this is the style of fencing from CRIS - strike using strike ability on the three radius and shot an arrow at one, dodging the answer. In the final - is this some kind of bug, I swear...
Stribogg
I Eredine beaten before the DLC pumped does not come))) you Should try battle with him after Toussant...
Dhoven
The description of some bug, or the Genie cool warlock - all shells sends you back)))

E
Eligos 123 09.02.20

Nonsense

a
averma_n 09.02.20

I never realized what a joke this function?

D
Denis Kyokushin 09.02.20

dimon-alfa
Bupycop
Mantykora
Dmitry Solodilov
People,I don't know where you have trouble with genies,witches, redenumi,but some of you have tried in the narrow room against three fighters on the fists on the complexity of DEATH be beaten,including this a tick?

B
Bupycop 09.02.20

[Denis]
Tried it, too, is difficult, but in General, if you do everything correctly, no problems, holding block and waiting for the right moment, with gin, Datefrom in the picture and Illarikam so it won't work.

D
Denis Kyokushin 09.02.20

Bupycop
I have Gin, no problems there.It's not the blocks,when you are being attacked,take in the environment,the unit saves only the one in front.Most damage cause those side or rear.If difficulty TO DEATH a couple of hits and the life bar of Geralt at zero.Similarly,there's a job the Monster From the swamp.It's level 12,but Tumannik so strong that Geralt at the 28th level, missing three of his punches.I showered it with bombs,then finished off with a sword

B
Bupycop 09.02.20

[Denis]
Jean becoming the most powerful of all the opponents, if you play on the hardest difficulty and enable avtolevelinga and he will kill you with 1-2 hits. And in a fistfight, you see obviously not experienced, just do not know what the block button, blocking all attacks from any side. Tumannik, killed like all water monsters, banal shooting down with leg aardam, was knocked down and instantly finished off, even the boss Brooks can kill, although it stands almost instantly...

D
Denis Kyokushin 09.02.20

Bupycop
And in a fistfight, you see obviously not experienced, just do not know what the block button, blocking all attacks from any side.
Stop.Sandwiched block breaks the same.Isn't it?When in the fighting on the money involved,if just before the moment of drawing of blow on Geralt pinched block,then missed anyway.Did I not right?The unit is triggered at the moment of strike at Geralt.That is to say,from that first applied,will block,but if just another opponent strikes,you block will not have time.And in the narrow room to maneuver almost anywhere.Under Novigrad,in some of the villages,I came across the contender 23 level.Geralt had on the 28th. This fighter a lot more from the life of the strip was taken than Geralt.

B
Bupycop 09.02.20

[Denis]
Like I said, you don't even know about the usual block that corny blocks all attacks, just hold down the right mouse button and hold it and you will block everything including if fighting with a sword against wolves, knackery, people, and other smaller and without a particularly powerful attacks. And you are talking about riposte, which is as you pointed out above, to put in time unit, immediately before an opponent's attack(so the same arrows and kicking) I don't know why you punch, you see my reaction you have problems... but, even strip CP illuminates. And I should add that the same ripost triggered even if you hit 3 enemy movement animation will not have time to go through, but Geralt will push away enemies(though does not always work)