3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Pierre Dac 09.02.20 02:26 am

Tired of braking Denovo. When the pirates? (Conan Exiles)

Sobsno a subject
19 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sprintin 09.02.20

maybe it is not in denuve?
I have all OK.

J
JonDocker 09.02.20

What kind of brakes it? About the low fps? Or about the departures? Such do not watch.

L
Luka_gg 09.02.20

Pierre Dac
It's not denovo, and You specifically. No one has proven the influence of denovo on game performance. We even have examples of games where they were cut, and absolutely nothing has changed, except that where it said about the download speed of the game.
And Yes, something about her forgotten. The game is primarily ONLINE, there is a possibility of a single game, but I don't know, nobody knows, will it break or not (as far as known, she had to be out of early access, allowing it to break).
By the way, denovo not cut, it is avoided. All games that are on the hands of denovo, except where cut out by the developers and are difficult to circumvent, do not appear immediately, and whether they want to bother, the question for the pirates. Stay on the main site.

L
LordYan 09.02.20

About denovo is already evidence that it slows the game and is bad for performance,especially in online games...
Yeah and Konan is a very bad network code and differs from the single,not just spawn the NPC but also resources and so on and so such.
Game Soget even a dedicated server starting from 40 people,to say nothing about simple servers...

M
MagicHero 09.02.20

Pierre Dac
Open secret that even if there are pirates then denovo it will remain and because of the workarounds can only be worse (for example memory leak) but no it is not better than in litsuhe. So wait you pirates makes no sense.

L
LordYan 09.02.20

The fact that it goes perfectly in LAN is not znachet that the online is perfect,I speak as the holder of serara on the dedicated server,this piece of shit needs to fly at 7700 32рам and ssd 1Gbit Internet after OnLAN more than 50 ping starts to rise and fall of serere fps while the game is very raw technically,visually everything is OK but still not perfect...

P
Pierre Dac 09.02.20

VOVAN WOLF
Well nifiga not proven! But, once poured one of the early beta versions of Conan WITHOUT Denovo. So this very much unfinished version (including controls) without protection is faster than a release with protection. When it leaked talked a lot about this. I certainly understand that you fans out there and fans to praise your object of adoration, but we need to be though how any objective and do not ignore obvious things.

P
Pierre Dac 09.02.20

VOVAN WOLF
Darling, after you dashed off two sheets instead just write is not a priori agree with all the arguments that they give people, you're still going to accuse someone in idle chatter? Conscience-that all you got?

S
SonyK_2 09.02.20

Pierre Dac
Above correctly wrote: if you brake with Dernovoy, and pirates can brake the same, if not worse - the freebooters of the games it is not removed, but bypassed. Wait when themselves developed cut protection (if cut out), will raise the performance patches (not the fact), or mine to upgrade - to a more powerful computer will not be noticeable. By the way, the Repack is on the fusion network version of the early access (no security):
Spoiler

L
Luka_gg 09.02.20

Pierre Dac
Open:And the arguments were at all? Where they dinte nose I look. And I prove, and You refute my. I cheated, prove that it is not. I'm lazy, well, something Keane:
DOOM with Denuvo vs NO DRMhttp://www.game-debate.com/news/22656/denuvo-pc-performance-impact-tested-doom-benchmarks-with-and-without-denuvo-drm
Note the FPS, not much of a difference at the maximum, and at 70 frame 1440p it all went to zero. I believe that with 100+ shots and FullHD just rested in the performance of the CPU, which in fact proved neznachitelno CPU usage. And at 70 frames per graphics card (resolution).
Andromeda:http://forums.playground.ru/mass_effect_andromeda/iz_igry_ubrali_denuvo-939201/
Read comments:
yura190454 wrote:
Without Denuvo (version 1.09) I calmly playing on ultra and in version 1.05 with Denuvo was the brakes. In my example you can come to certain conclusions, however, if they are in version 1.09 are not optimized.
Константин335 wrote:
I have before removed Denuvo on the latest patches the game is much better to work with.
vftor wrote:
Denovo removed, and there is no sense, what were the schools are and remain.
Den4ikRZK wrote:
since the outputs of the game until the last update as procesualas game on the storm to 38fps in full HD and is sinking(config in the profile), and basically no advantages of the update did not see, probably darmowa not so much interfere with performance. And KST !!!returned!!! the problem with the fullscreen mode, when on full screen mode a black screen and all, well, handsome, we treat one another cripple.

I would like to Andromeda to see a competent comparison, but there is nothing, because NOTHING AND NO.
Please note that the game was updated with a sexy denovo. Now prove otherwise. Waiting for test with Genova and without, with confidence in the absence of Krivorukov developers. Give a AAA project on the comparison.
There is a moment with high CPU load task, but not as strong as it is described, because the origin had 3 protection and a good load on the CPU, Watch dogs 2 - two not less stress (no VM protect), and mafia 3 actually was a simple protection and the same weights all the i5 and not only them, 6700 - 60-70% CPU usage.
And give more thought game 2013, here there denovo brought much damned straight sinkers only this:
And is it in the country in 2013
The same famous krayzis 3, where the same was processor load. By the way! recently, a friend complained about freezes in this game, like denovo there, it has such a bad performance, it always says that on Monday nothing happens, bad Monday. Yes, there is sarcasm with the Witcher and krayzisom. The frieze was solved when the computer figured out, stable FPS.
Played primal work, no freezes, and there denovo. Everything is played perfectly. Played Sniper Elite 4 no freezes. Far Cry 5 showed excellent stable performance.
I'm waiting for your example, although at this level, at least one test that proves the article BEFORE and AFTER denovo, and the confidence that developers are not inept figures. And then I know You, grifter video that that NO, FPS on powerful PC was bottom.
Well, babbler? Refute, and do not poke your fingers in me.

P
Pierre Dac 09.02.20

VOVAN WOLF
Hmmm... How convenient that it is possible to remove the post, right? Because it helps to withstand just such a categorical tone even in the situation of obvious wrongness, right? And very comfortable to be an unjustified aggression, and then resent the poking in yourself. You know darling save me you these their provocative stuff for someone else.

X
X_ray_83 09.02.20

Here from the developer of Tekken 7 is about Denuvo:
Found a bug in Tekken 7 for PC — FPS drops during some attacks, like Hadouken Shakunetsu from Akuma. Because it's not in graphics and not in the load on the CPU, changing the settings does not help (a problem in the encryption program). Soon we'll get it fixed. Sorry, wait for the patch.
https://games.rambler.ru/news/39616347-tekken-7-tormozit-iz-za-denuvo/
So Denuvo affects performance of games he developed this writes be smart !

L
Luka_gg 09.02.20

Pierre Dac
I'll wait for the retraction or not? As I duck an adequate response to the person who can not prove and defend its position by showing a AAA project With denovo and WITHOUT. We will continue to talk, chatterbox? I love to talk, but the shoutbox is a different place. That leave the topic? This is pustoslovstvo. Drain allowed. No argument, but a lot of whining, he was offended, offended that he could not offer a refutation to my level. I'm not interested offended, I do not care, nor in kindergarten.
Better luck next time, darling.

X_ray_83
Themselves I wrote that implemented it are inept and blame Monday for their problems. Interesting turns.
Understand one thing, that technology is not to blame for the problems, the breakdowns, it breaks PEOPLE. The fact that the car comes in all the time with the same problem (repair), then it's time to change mechanics, not the car. Change the game that introduced denovo and you will be happy.
And again, examples of consistently running games with denovo enough. And don't forget tests and comparisons.
Similarly, they could fuck up and what else. In other games where there is no denovo, developers do not interfere.

i
insel260 09.02.20

Pierre Dac
What do you want from the subject with the main question about hacking? Flood, flood and as the conclusion - spam. More you're in this thread you will not see as she originally belongs - to stupid and not serious topics.

T
TheMorux1973 09.02.20

Pierre Dac
Bro this is turned on its head. Don't mess with him.

P
Pierre Dac 09.02.20

insel260
And who are you anyway?

i
insel260 09.02.20

Pierre Dac
Well, asked another stupid question and went to the banks. Well... Let the earth you rest in peace, Amen.

M
Murgen75 09.02.20

The expert rating is not talking about. I have in one game a rating of 8, and there I really don't understand. I'm just on the forum of that game was asking too many questions. so the rating went up, but this is not to say that I became an expert on the game.
P. S. once wrote in the chat, I noticed that I have an expert rating 7. This is very interesting, as playing this game the second day, and this is my first entry for this game. More precisely, this record even to this game does not apply, and a rating of 7 cool.

M
Murgen75 09.02.20

And by the way, the author, the pirates are long gone, play. I still play on the pirates. Problems or any brakes, or anything else negative, I did not notice.