3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Titan_1 11.02.20 01:56 pm

Optimista for low-end processors (Fallout 4)

Fallout 4 is the first game with which my poor intel core i5, overclocked to 4.0 GHz can not cope. Noticed that when the graphics settings are already lowered to 2K average, but FPS in some places sags to 30. Then I gave up the game and now I went to high 4k and see.. absolutely the same FPS as before. I never thought that my CPU is still outdated and even overclocking did not help. How I need to configure the ini file of the game that would reduce the load on the CPU? And it deals specifically with the reduction of those parameters, which only affect the CPU, not touching the video card
36 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mag Otshelnik 11.02.20

I've just bought a new I7 peck Cho will not pull?

M
MunchkiN 616 11.02.20

30 fps is this normal
and there for fps like tou otvechaet range of shadows and distance rendering oddly

w
warp 37 11.02.20

It does not pull the CPU? Core [email protected] all right pull, and in the denomination too.

P
Posledovatel 11.02.20

xeon e 5450 40% downloaded and it's not even i5, and i3 analog

w
warp 37 11.02.20

A follower of Perelman, because the graphics card is weak. I have a i5-3570K GTX 1060 c in 1366x768 at 80% full.

s
ssttaallkkeerr94 11.02.20

developed especially well done to new hardware bought, find and download a set of mods that improve the game. they should help

s
saa0891 11.02.20

Титан_1
Yes, just the game itself is not very well optimized for loading of iron to the same engine curve,effects have thrown,but they guzzle specific.
Graphics settings not much need to twist (beams,lighting, etc.) if the hardware can't cope.

H
Huskarl Krstk 11.02.20

saa0891
Just because the performance depends on SSD or HDD you have
ssttaallkkeerr94
Of the OED and so you can hack on the PECs 560 on medium high?(map 2010)

s
saa0891 11.02.20

Huskarl Crsd wrote:
Just because the performance depends on SSD or HDD you have
Glorious nonsense.

H
Huskarl Krstk 11.02.20

saa0891
Well, you would have 10 hour version threw -_-
come on time

s
saa0891 11.02.20

Huskarl Crsd wrote:
Well, you would have 10 hour version threw -_-
come on time
So to understand the meaning is necessary all to view,but if you are not able to skip to F4,then I'll certainly help,with 13 minutes.

H
Huskarl Krstk 11.02.20

saa0891
fucked 50 percent of video cards that required the game quietly works in all resolutions were important to SSD

s
saa0891 11.02.20

Huskarl Crsd wrote:
fucked 50 percent of video cards that required the game quietly works in all resolutions were important to SSD
Apparently you have not realized,but there is not something to be done,you can continue to write nonsense about the SSD,that's your right.

H
Huskarl Krstk 11.02.20

saa0891
What was supposed to walk if there BL IF does not plow?
Spoiler

l
lokkie 11.02.20

Come by my profile and look at the processor. And he had dragged F4, but the CPU load was 90-100%, the load of the GPU 60-70% and 1200-1300 rpm on the screws. Now, a month ago I installed the latest version of the game, with all patches and DLS, I have a ball on a forehead got out, I since the release of this game on their system was not observed. CPU load 50-60%, GPU also fell 40-60%, and 900-1100 rpm. Distribute on top of another pack of mods, and everything works fine, but you i5 sting. After you work rockopop.. buy a console, this is for you the optimal solution.
There is nothing not to correct the game so it works. In his piece take care of, from which it is bent.

M
MagicHero 11.02.20

lokkie
lokkie wrote:
Come by my profile and look at the processor. And he had dragged F4, but the CPU load was 90-100%, the load of the GPU 60-70% and 1200-1300 rpm on the screws
And what he's pulled? the graphics card is idle because all about percent, which simply does not allow the graphics card to run at full, so that there is in many games the graphics card with the same percent of the floor forces will work.
lokkie wrote:
CPU load 50-60%, GPU also fell 40-60%, and 900-1100 rpm.
Do you realize what a crap just say? if you have in this situation is not stable 60 but they do not, it all rests now in the RAM. Fall 4 is the only game which is very much dependent on the speed of RAM and now just your case.
Although if you're playing with Locke 30 fps (as they say goodbye eyes) that something like this can emerge.

l
lokkie 11.02.20

MagicHero
Painful you are not tired for me to run around and smack your crazy ahineyu.? :)
Yes dropped, this is a fact. And fps went up. Can Skrinsky distribute to those places where laid out earlier and which was 47-50fps. Now there are lower 55фпс. And HDпак, are fashion. Before there was neither the one nor the other. )

Is you ultra drags, stable 60fps, with huge drawdowns in diamond city. Not you about to say fps is a disgrace. The word on the same i5. xD)

M
MagicHero 11.02.20

lokkie
lokkie wrote:
Is you ultra drags, stable 60fps, with huge drawdowns in diamond city. Not you about to say fps is a disgrace. The word on the same i5. xD)
Ha ha ha says Chudik who threw a blurry cell phone video ))))))))) as was asked to do a video with the fps counter it fled like a child. We all already know what you got stable 60 on ultra, so no need to continue to tell stories. What about the fact that I have not drawn something I'm throwing this video in the headlights harbour on the ultra (there is none by the way to the load above) and with the counter fps. As asked you to do the same thing that you ran away )))
Maybe now emboldened and throw the video to see how you got 30 fps barely recruited.

M
MagicHero 11.02.20

lokkie
OMG what other mods on fps, to as you put it was a stable fps??? And the settings were ultra and video I did not delete. Enough already talk nonsense
In short loshok you ours ,if you're so poor then look in the Internet as runs fall 4 1070 on ultra. Video I threw there a stable 60 fps again on ultra. 1070 now not a top card but the foul 60 keep calm and not cities, about 120 are able to keep.

l
lokkie 11.02.20

MagicHero
Well, let's see your stable fps in the diamond city on the ultra now even with the HD pack, Or hatya-like I have on the bark of 2 Duo 55-60fps, what are you drained constantly.