3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Salian 22.09.19 12:01 pm

Civilization 4 and Age of empires 3 (Age of Empires 3)

I think nobody is against to shelter here the theme of civilization 4.At the same time Unscrew the forum.
I love strategy and I like civilization 4,which is due out around the same time with age of empires 3.What's better write here.Or
just talk about that and about that.
16 Comments
Sort by:
V
Virus1313 22.09.19

Civilization is not love! Played in the third, a week zadolbali that look sick there! And AoE is another matter! Played, play and will play! The way, no one knows where to stibnite (free, of course) AGE of EMPIRES 2 full version!?!?

s
sadgarry 22.09.19

Yes you che? Tsiva and AoE completely different game and genre and gameplay! No WAY to compare them!...

V
Virus1313 22.09.19

You can compare even an elephant with a TV! You can't choose what's better or worse. But if you compare the games really are totally different!

F
Freestyler 22.09.19

Civilization is a great game. And that they compare at all? Completely different game, as the Author actually thought of this before - not to understand.
Like comparing Cоunter-Strike and Wolfenstein 3d 91-year issue.

PS And in General I would put them odinakovoe place, both games are cool (Цива4 doesn't count)

M
MeX 22.09.19

There's a very interesting story in Civilization 4!!!
http://vip.netsurf.ru/browse/?r=1989

S
SunSity 22.09.19

Have sravnil blah zh0pu with your finger !!!!

B
Black Devil 22.09.19

what a difference!!! for example, I love AoE III more than the Vario. now. But the civilization I hate it. so AoE III rulezzz
and 2 AoE I full version in Russian is.

S
SunSity 22.09.19

I totally agree with you !!!

p
p0cik 22.09.19

Yes, of course аое3 solves graphics and it's fun to play

k
kitayousa 22.09.19

no, AOE 3 is better.

T
Titan X 22.09.19

Yes AoE II is better than IV!

S
Saboteur_Red Faction 22.09.19

ACCA 3 coolest.

-
-BlackFord- 22.09.19

Of course,civilization is also not bad,but age of empires 3 I liked.

e
exstream 22.09.19

Neeee don, are you already too far.
When tired of play in a company, I'm experimenting with the map editor, it's never get bored.
PS.
The company I finished just so 20.

S
Social Group AOE III 22.09.19

Do not say, but still better. Something about her is special, and that... I do not understand. She might have outdated gameplay and all, but how many people are playing! And what a great DLC! Isn't that right?

V
Viratama 22.09.19

Naturally, AOE3 better civilization.