3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Ely Maze 11.02.20 01:57 pm

Who is this mysterious stranger (Devil May Cry 5)

Here I'll gather facts about who is the one who tore Nero's hand

let's start with the fact that I think it's Virgil

And so I start

The similarities in appearance

Part of the face which was shown in the trailer is very similar to the face of Virgil

Nose lip here for comparison

The similarity in clothing

Virgil Gloves

The straps on the shoes

And a lot of other facts

In the hand of Nero is Yamato and as we know Yamato is Vergil's sword he can feel the sword

The stranger tore my arm off with his bare hands and as we know, Vergil is cold blooded he stabbed Dante in 3 parts

Well all my assumptions and what you think?

Who is this stranger?
26 Comments
Sort by:
T
TVGonak 11.02.20

It is quite possible.

D
DenKare 11.02.20

Probably Virgil,-ment someone and can not be

L
Lobo 11.02.20

It would be nice if it is.I even wonder how it will justify developed.Dante because he banged in the first part.And I really want to learn on your main question he is the father of Nero or not.

L
LarsJunFan 11.02.20

Well, who else wanted to pull Nero to return to Yamato? Of course only Vergil XD he and my brother blade will pierce, Paul Fortune peremjat, sleep with the girl and her son rip the sword back :D

j
jax baron 11.02.20

Lobo
And in 4 the hint that he's alive

E
Ely Maze 11.02.20

in General, I decided here more information to distribute

girl Nico which made the hand of Nero

she is the granddaughter of Nell Goldstein (she is in the manga)

in turn, when Nell did for Dante the familiar guns

here is a quote from wiki that is written about her, and about Nico

Nico granddaughter Nell Goldstein, who made Ebony & Ivory.

Nell Goldstein is the owner of the gun store.45 Caliber works, "and known to those who know how.45 Caliber artist for her expert crafting of custom firearms, although in her old age she took to simply upgrading firearms others have made. A close friend of Tony Redgrave (Dante under a pseudonym),

the Google translator

E
Ely Maze 11.02.20

jax baron
and Yes, in 4 parts in the initial video clip was written this

he visited Fortuna to Dante to 3 parts

but it did not make a separate campaign mode very sorry

E
Ely Maze 11.02.20

another detail noticed

the one who tore the arm of Nero, and those who are at a Arte of one and the same he just changed his costume, maybe it's Virgil

as you can see the scabbard of Yamato

what prevents him gear up and change the hairstyle

K
KIBERMAX 11.02.20

Ely Maze
I don't know, Yamato is a long katana, and the Arte can be seen that the sword anyway, so either you wrote the probability is small, but possible, or completely different character probabilities more that is also possible, so find out at gamescom.

E
Ely Maze 11.02.20

KIBERMAX
Katana can be held by the sheath and it will look like from the rear view a bit shorter

K
KIBERMAX 11.02.20

Ely Maze
He usually keeps so sheath(screen), and please note the hair darker, Virgil decided to paint them.

E
Ely Maze 11.02.20

by the way, again, the chronological order was changed

now fifth after 2

now it might be clear why Dante sensitive be worn well and with the ending 2 part converge at the end was a motorcycle

and if you look at the clothes Dante and how he had located hair it is more like 2 parts

and the fact that in part 2 Dante no beard game came out in 2003 and therefore there is no

and clothes are sensitive may differ because of the graphics

E
Ely Maze 11.02.20

KIBERMAX
the game went to a new engine which was done 7 rezik

therefore, this hair color can be

on one engine they will be lighter and the other darker

an example screenshot of Dante above his hair out for another game engine and graphics become darker as well

E
Ely Maze 11.02.20

here I unscrewed brightness on maximum Dante is seen with a black collar or something like it into 2 parts

E
Ely Maze 11.02.20

I read something in English wiki Mundus in part 1 died, Dante was again in the demon world to send

and the soul of nelo Angelo's half in Yamato departed on the half of Virgil

Virgil, although he was weak but he could kill Mundus or just further weaken

here and converges part of the soul of Virgil in Yamato it can also be the cause

and Yes, Mundus right now, the status of Trapped in the Mallet Island vault. Trapped in the vault of the island of mallet.

I
Igorian_Olegovich 11.02.20

On account of the third character on the cover of the game. I have a funny theory supported by some facts. If closely to consider the silhouette, we can see: dark hair, thin build (compared to the guys nearby), Packed with tattooed hands, a cloak without sleeves. All of this led me to Nico (Velma from Scooby-Doo). Of course, the hair is longer, but it can beat. Let's say at the end, after some time cut them or just clear coat.

D
DenKare 11.02.20

Igorian_Olegovich
it is unlikely that she is because in the trailer she gave to understand that it is a mechanic, an inventor that's more like what Nero would pump her hand she and the man in the poster standing with the right of Nero not so thin, most think that this character is simply still a kid, and if it is direct and would be Niko, the hide to such a degree it makes no sense, especially since the Director said that about this character you'll learn after completing the story

I
Igorian_Olegovich 11.02.20

DenKare
It is 100% not her. I came across a photo in good quality. They can see that other tattoo. Strange name Capcom gave just V.

S
Shadow333Death 11.02.20

One hundred pounds of what the game will be the time when Nero will meet with Virgil and was like: Oh you are infection hand I pressed , let's go to fight!
And after a while flies Dante and is like: Hey,Hey... girls, the lipstick I have...

D
DenKare 11.02.20

Igorian_Olegovich
V just called for a secret name as in mathematics in place of any numbers written X. this is Probably the first letter of the name of Persian, but he looks suspiciously like a Lady (at least the hairstyle) maybe her son, Or else some other character from another CAPCOM universe