3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
NoYesName 11.02.20 01:57 pm

The inability to play HELP!! (Quake Champions)

The problem is that it is incorrect see the other players. May appear in the cellar, in the walls, but not where they are. In mind which it is impossible to get in and make the kill. I thought MB there was a not correct installation of the game, but the reinstallation did not help. The Internet connection is not being because the same thing happens in training. Play with the settings of video quality, also did not help. 1060 graphics card 6gb/ HELP!!
4 Comments
Sort by:
A
Apokalipsis113 11.02.20

Mm not that konekt. Apparently packet loss is hard.

N
NoYesName 11.02.20

Apokalipsis113
not to cure?

W
What it this 11.02.20

Damn XS, my problem was because Protsyk downloaded and was antivirus infection eats % and 70%, well, I have some service turned off and everything flew, but I was friezes and textures loaded PTS long(if loaded), try the game files to check if the incentive if in the launcher gazebo( don't know how well the Manager poyuzat just in and files check.

A
Apokalipsis113 11.02.20

NoYesName
not to cure?
Well, not a lot of options. First: you shit recomposer, a chance to pass... but then again, this might happen. Second, the provider flawed routing - calling, talking shit, need to fix. Third: the provider is not independent - as a consequence he outbids the other larger ISP and it is not treated. Well, just in case to check everything at home can get into the Internet, well, on the level itself - to sit on a wire, not wifi.