3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
Cyberbrandretail 11.02.20 01:57 pm

Mission \"the Discovery of the invisible\" fight! (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

Who took prompt: the Mission of the Magi, in search of the staff of Magnus. Reached powerful design, put back the stone, and you need to focus, have three buttons with blue stones and there is a mage standing nearby, saying that it is necessary to use the freezing and heating of the stone to control rays, but I tried a bunch of options and nothing came of it, who can help, I stupidly got stuck in this place!!! Thanks in advance!!!
17 Comments
Sort by:
E
Elder_scrolls_fun 11.02.20

search to use in any way ?
http://forums.playground.ru/elder_scrolls_5_skyrim/walkthrough/712006/

D
DRONOSSSS 11.02.20

Guys tell me I can't go into osculatory, so the door with the key and the key is no where to take it?

n
nack2009 11.02.20

same question: where's the key then?

R
Refffff 11.02.20

The key from the monster (forgot how's those goblins are called) come down clearly in the opposite direction there is a hall you came right in this room, go further and upiraetsya to the door, opened it and there I have to kill that Goblin and take his key.

K
Kordan007 11.02.20

First, on the opposite side from what?
Secondly their name is palmeri

F
Farim 11.02.20

In short, there is room in the hall and 3 doors. On the right, osculatory. The one right (a closed door with a bunco) stash. The left - the passage to the centurion. After killing the centurion will find in the room a chest (directly in front of the entrance to the room), and it is the key.

m
mGoth 11.02.20

Now back to the main question topic.WHAT'S THE COMBINATION?!

D
DEAMOONS 11.02.20

this video will help you

A
Assassin_Vlad 11.02.20

People and I do not have rays what to do?

D
DEAMOONS 11.02.20

there are 2 combination 1 right and 1 is not correct

D
Darrell Dimebag Abbott 11.02.20

Assassin_Vlad
that's what I have

D
Dilvish 11.02.20

Assassin_Vlad
GOLD_COBRA
The same bug.
Does anyone know, how is it treated?

N
Nuemar 11.02.20

Passed the first time do not suffer with this kV is now again coming up stuck because no rays !Maybe a bug ? Or what mods I have are a lot ? Maybe it ?

N
NigerMann 11.02.20

Problem 1: If the Rays pass by Means you neuroretinal crystal correctly , go ahead and shoot him with their spells

If sunlight - So in the middle of the night and you need to was day. Come in the afternoon or switch on the standby (button T eng. pickup)

If rays not visible during the day, check whether you have visible cobwebs in the dungeons (it was not this that you bump into an invisible wall), you see the lights over small wells in the yard of Winterhold and pillars of blue light over large (in the courtyard center and the College of Winterhold in the centers of each of the halls of the College). If all this is not visible then you are faced with a fairly extended a problem.

There are two ways to solve this problem.

The first is to put the OTHER video card driver, but if you shkololo, then try to put some kind of graphic mod did not help me, gave some stuff in English!
I was a cheat!
going to go into details I will not, just write in console again setstage mg06 55 and vwala, there is a new kV, you're talking to the Mago on the plan) good luck!

D
Darrell Dimebag Abbott 11.02.20

Hehe!Yeah I had no beam but in a panic klatsat button at the top there and all the molecules randomly =)But again =( Windu was killed and about с0хранки forgot =(

M
MCshake 11.02.20

The rays pass by in any case, the ass...I shoot,tell me what to do

F
Flaminfury 11.02.20

But what if the job Is to Savou ... I have no Mirabella ? She just walks on colegii. And I can't remove the vortex .