3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
t
trem200 11.02.20 01:58 pm

Geforce Experience doesn't see all games

There was such here a problem, namely the geforce experience doesn't see the most installed games. I don't know what to do. Steam is installed in 19 games, and the program only sees 4.

Tried directly in the folder with installed games indicate, but still finds the 4 games that have already been found.

Tried to struggle, above already wrote, and it was specified a folder with the established game. Also have uninstalled, updated driver, but still sees 4 games.

Tell me how with this problem to fight?
7 Comments
Sort by:
M
MagicHero 11.02.20

And what games can't he?

t
trem200 11.02.20

MagicHero
For example, the lego series of games, as well vidil nurses under the earth, and silent storm. Although perfectly sees Mount & Baled

M
MagicHero 11.02.20

trem200
About the series of LEGO don't know, but the nurses podzemeliy and silent storm where to see it's ancient. And many modern games are there to be seen if NVIDIA has no relation to them and not shoved back his chips.
I like not see anno2205, Ryse: Son of Rome, transport fever, Frostpunk, Wreckfest, Banished. It is noticed from the set and over 20 games found installed

t
trem200 11.02.20

MagicHero
Thanks for the reply.

Do not tell me another problem? I'm having problems starting techs and silent storm, namely starting the game, a black screen that says Input Not Supported. How to solve this problem?

M
MagicHero 11.02.20

trem200
Something with the resolution of the monitor, try to find the settings file of the game and remove it (a simple reinstall does not help, because the configuration files are usually in a different place, or get into file, and there specify your resolution and gartsovku monitor.

M
Morselo 11.02.20

Hello guys please Help me what to do so I ostanovlyu The Stabbs Zombe choose in Geforce Experience game settings and click on drive d where I is the game itself and the game folder of ideas the game should be added and it is not added and I can't optimizirovat what to do how to add a game to the main page of geforce Experience, when I naramau add folder to choose the game and press scan, it finds the game but it all adds

G
Guest 25.06.23

Large rooms often have multiple electrical outlets, making them ideal for placing appliances such as televisions, sound systems, and home theaters. These appliances enhance the entertainment experience and make the room a hub for socializing. good space heater for large room