3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
stan46 11.02.20 01:58 pm

The problem with editing files .ltx in Windows 10. (S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl)

Help to understand the situation. Recently I put Win 10 and so is still poorly understood with this OS. Today installed the mod to PM the Darkest Time. Patched, propixel. I decided to tweak the game. Started editing actor.ltx, corrected, and the file doesn't want to persist my changes to the extension .ltx only .txt no rights. The context menu has only items with administrator privileges Delete and Rename. Someone tell me how to solve the problem?
4 Comments
Sort by:
w
white prince 11.02.20

Go into the properties of the actor.ltx and put the checkbox read only.

M
Madevi 11.02.20

If the game is installed in Program Files, then Windows just will not give there's nothing to save.
Or game transfer to another location or save the file to your desktop, and from there throw off in Windows Explorer in the folder with the game.

V
VovanFitisov 11.02.20

Right click on the file and choose "Properties". There untick the item "read Only".

s
stan46 11.02.20

Thank you all for the help. The problem was resolved on the tip of Madevi, for which separate him thanks. In the properties file tick in string read Only, no.