3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Roy 11.02.20 01:58 pm

Elections admin on the AS server (Unreal Tournament 2004)

The last as-charges the incident occurred. Describe briefly for those who did not witness the event.

Came fake, went into the game saying that are only set in one command. The question of who is such that the answer is not local, say from ут99 and generally Nuba. The fact that people don't want to waste time on this whole masquerade, and I want to make a balance (which is impossible when they come here are nerds under fakes) and normally play - they naturally put. In the end, after the first card and the second, where they were the wildest imbalance, they began to kick, in the end, it was actually completed admin kick(you'll notice almost half of the people on the serv and so Kigali and the others were to Tske for kik the admin panel without issues). After that, the nerds under the fake went to spec and started demanding that they were given to play, they carp that while there are normal people to witho they sit and smoke with them at all nobody wants to play. If you are special, not like all - well, then sit on the sidelines. In the end, they started shit with everybody for the people they continued to kick and admin I again docekal. No one on the server was against is people like Aldrdr, Tolyan, Butcher, Cold-Mind, Dan, User666, Xenon, Syzygy - in General the overwhelming majority( more than I can tell - still on the first map where they were a wild imbalance between the first and second most of the people had been for that kick, and so immediately, but I convinced people to try to play with them and even let them play on the same team). That is adminkick as a result was not some arbitrary admin( me personally) but just expression of the will of the majority on the servo. Same as the kick off of the player and revot maps - just to simplify and speed up the process.

And nothing, little did the moron go take a shit in chat, but they were notorious for Mind and Bugatti (later they went under admin and also using the bug with the point that they could not kick - and continued to shit with all. Actually shit that is actively Bugatti, Mind so, just for the company was). They are offended (read: burned pants) and complained to our departed inactive (read: quack) globalmenu - 51му. Well, that, after listening to his friends, took and took away the admin area at all. That is kikal I, and the admin took including from Chong and Coffee, where complaints did not have any and never. That is ness at the time of cecal ascoltera with KTF-fees just a speck of (!!!) for what they offered to go play assault ( or as in my case - to go play a pre-planned team TREN) (http://forums.playground.ru/unreal_tournament_2004/playground_ut2004_vesennij_chempionat_as_9-854791/#comment-13331081 ) - and then one complaint from a friend and all the admin takes all the time, although there were no complaints at all. Probably because the admin went to KTF fees and Nessa knows ( as well as Mind with Bugatti, the benefit together zadrachivat), and then ascoltare - here quite another matter. And ness because cical admin speck of the same assolterm - well, not worthy of even upominaniya, che to talk about the admin selection. 51го response to such observations was generally simple : for Nessa was only one complaint and everything( and our apparently arbitrary complaints spilling from a horn of plenty) .

That is, in a nutshell: I went under a fake neighing of community, ruined the balance, podnasral most, neighing it, then, in response to the fact that most did not want to play with them offended, I started to shit and complained to a friend admin. To which he gave a reasonable solution - took and left generally actively playing for the ACE of the staff (especially fun that 51st(and Mind) went fully inactive, not leaving so active admins at all).

When I described the situation 51му and asked to give admin to one or more most active assolterm for ease of carrying charges - as well as on KTF-training camp is your admin - he said that we should conduct a survey among ascoltera over the nomination of the administrator( I omitted details about the fact that we are all unworthy of your player admin and unworthiness neither my nor Coffee nor trong candidates).

In this regard, I propose actively playing assolterm ( not the Ninja, Nessa and other flooding that are now ponabegut, and those who are involved in the question) to vote for candidates for the post of player-admin as-server. I suggested 51му three people - himself, Chong and Coffee (actually we all have more than 2 years admin and had no problems, on the contrary - on the service delivered and configured modern mutator facilitate charges, held without any problems tech support several tournaments, etc). . Or give admin to all three, as not all we visited absolutely every fees, or at least one of us. Write your suggestions.

And also please confirm the truthfulness of my description of the situation of those who were on the server and in TS - Aldrdr, Tolyan, Butcher, Cold-Mind, Dan, User666, Xenon, Syzygy, Las9, Boneyan, FORS. Or write your vision of the situation, to add something.

On the screen is perfectly clear that the people on the serv against them ( not just one bad administrator creates outrage against the innocent, as they describe 51му ), and they shit all right and left, but unfortunately the screenshots do not confirm said vehicle.

SCREENSHOTS
Spoiler

59 Comments
Sort by:
F
Forsiets[ForsiyskayaRepub 11.02.20

Forcier was a witness and all that is said swarm my eyes have seen. And saw the following: on the first game I was special, and Yes, the imbalance of these two did the full. They were asked several times by several people, to tell their real nicknames, so you can at certain Tim to share and to play well. But instead of the normal game, they chose to shit on everything and start to carry some shit in the end because these idiots wasted too much time! Neither myself nor the people to play normally is not given. This act is not worthy of soldiers and the need to punish them and not the media admins. Roy kicked at the thing, although it was only a chat ban slapped. So hard to write their real nicknames? I doubt it. Shit blatantly and intentionally. But what then went whining Ф51му it is generally kapets! Ruined the game and went to say we have offended all the bad things we are good to pluck pluck" Yes you fucking ban them!
About the election, the admin necessary to return and forget about this incident.

t
toxikk.com 11.02.20

coffee give, if still playing, the only adequate among all of you

a
aldrdr 11.02.20

confirm all the above.... I do this a couple of pissed off by their behavior... set up a kindergarten...something about the admin - I believe that to give her need active players who regularly attend training; candidates Chong, Roja and Coffee is considered quite adequate.... true Coffee have not seen....

C
CHONG 11.02.20

worth missing some charges , and now this drama.
in such a case it is not formed Teens on good it is necessary to issue the ban for a month. not to take away admin from the main players of ascolta. Here clearly emerges the ability pisaturo to objectively assess the situation.
offer to return the rights to me and to Roy coffee and add to this list xenon.

H
Hindzya 11.02.20

of the princes back to the slaves, poor Roy :(

Rоy wrote:
They are offended (read: burned pants) and complained to our departed inactive (read: quack) globalmenu - 51му
and he only was able to respond promptly, a happy occasion not otherwise

Rоy wrote:
In this regard, I propose actively playing assolterm ( not the Ninja, Nessa and other flooding that are now ponabegut, and those who are involved in the question) to vote for candidates for the post of player-admin as-server.
under my fingernail adequacy in such matters more than in all your posts, there's only chat was slapped on top of bream, without going into any details there, yeah

R
Roy 11.02.20

and he only was able to respond promptly, a happy occasion not otherwise

Sidekick with whom he zadrachivat complained - here and responded promptly.

In General, I missed you too, just waiting for your appearance. Why are you so long time no see? Do you suppose in the bath steamed, poor?

C
Cold Mind 11.02.20

The above situation is confirmed, all the details are correct.
We must return to the admin responsible playing assault people (Roy, Coffey, Cheong). I believe that one administrator is not enough.
A good administrator should not clown, about which it was higher. I think Mind realized what was wrong just after kick, and so did not lash out with insults at the players. Bugatti in this respect are a bit tight and it of the responsibility lies, but would not show off. I hope the lesson they learned after you lose all privileges on PG. Inactive goddamn, what is the use of their admin rights...

H
Hindzya 11.02.20

Rоy wrote:
In General, I missed you too, just waiting for your appearance. Why are you so long time no see? Do you suppose in the bath steamed, poor?
the glow of your flaming Colson lit scopic almost instantly, it was hard to pass by without expressing his word
well done 51 looking at the chat above, it's hard to even imagine how someone of this heap of inadequacy was able to get admin rights, I see page have sunk so far as to give them more just not to whom

N
Ness_ 11.02.20

Rоy
So many years have passed and you're still the same kick on tstf server can not forget. :)
Here you are always now two comrades, who you supposedly okay to play hurt, but why did he kick you when you even tried to disrupt tstf-fees and spoil the mood of all the players you believe to be unfounded. Although it was produced with the approval of the other players and glavadmina.
Regarding the subject on assault fees, apparently, the problem is that two pissing fake in General allowed to play. And then after the fact gave adminkick and srach, which is a consequence of the special device from the organizer, admin or whoever steers charges (generally there XS how this works). I believe that globalmenu not rested to sort out this mess and it is easier to select the admin than to listen to an endless stream of vine in skupine.

R
Roy 11.02.20

Here you are always now two comrades, who you supposedly okay to play hurt, but why did he kick you when you even tried to disrupt tstf-fees and spoil the mood of all the players you believe to be unfounded. Although it was produced with the approval of the other players and glavadmina.

I'm in the game not even the owl, a speck of just wrote that we Packed up and waiting for him. And then was immediately kicked and even glavadmin approved. That begs the question - if that kick is possible and, moreover, safely to be admin - why not, as in the above situation?

Regarding the subject on assault fees, apparently, the problem is that two pissing fake in General allowed to play.

Can you at KTF opened and kicks all in a row, where the action steers such a creature as you is not surprising. That's why you have there srachi such that KTF community has become synonymous with sracha - because a couple of people.

F
Frayherr 11.02.20

Admin necessary to return for one reason: assault the server never was pure in public, he always lived and evolved concepts.
Before you enter the game, people need to obtain recognition of the authority, only then it won't kick and he can finish.
Kigali there is always a majority, if kicks were not the majority, and the admin, the situation has not changed.
Before you can play as, one must enlist the support of authority.

Ness_ with dnyuhoy you, my friend, I see you from your hobby shit on the forums and can't help =)
swear this is interesting is the main motto of Nessa. How many know it ucforum, all of his posts, it's always someone shit xD

N
Ness_ 11.02.20

Rоy wrote:
I'm in the game not even the owl, a speck of just wrote that we Packed up and waiting for him. After which he was immediately Kint and even glavadmin approved. That begs the question - if that kick is possible and, moreover, safely to be admin - why not, as in the above situation?
The fact that you do not reach, it is not surprising. You're so stubborn and can only see one point of view - its something to discuss with you something basically meaningless. As I recall, cold then left and you made your point. While we didn Kolda to replace, and without exception, it worked. After half an hour looking for a replacement. Later cold and he admitted that he was wrong.
But, again, you called Kolda, messed up people tonight... the Logical question is: what you vine for several years on this issue? And what is common here with the situation in assault training camp, where he was just plain blunt side of the organizer?

Rоy wrote:
Maybe you have wound up and kicks all in a row, where the action steers such a creature as you is not surprising.
Don't know how really, but its important opinion shit out. So you can describe the overwhelming majority of your posts. :)
I'm not the only admin on tstf server, and the administrator is difficult to call, because the admin panel of the tstf server is used only for the purposes and for the play: pause, fast Voight maps, etc. But not for kicks anyone. And the level of organization and organization of the tstf community one, in principle, will not compare with your vision of how it should be. What I mean, if asshatery wrote: at the training camp this behavior is not acceptable in any other day, play with whoever you want and how you want! on the flags issue with neadekvatno would be solved in two times, without any consequences for the asset.
But you failed and again the vine. And in principle I would support you, because I find that sort of player behavior (as in the subject) is invalid, but it is difficult after your stupid vyser.
Regarding the admin, I believe that she should be the one who first thinks and then does.

R
Roy 11.02.20

Honestly, even silly to argue with you, but while I'm on the subject briefly:

Ness_ wrote:
The fact that you do not reach, it is not surprising. You're so stubborn and can only see one point of view - its something to discuss with you something basically meaningless. As I recall, cold then left and you made your point. While we didn Kolda to replace, and without exception, it worked. After half an hour looking for a replacement. Later cold and he admitted that he was wrong.
But, again, you called Kolda, messed up people tonight... the Logical question is: what you vine for several years on this issue? And what is common here with the situation in assault training camp, where he was just plain blunt side of the organizer?
And if he didn't leave, that would ruin the evening for us, his team had agreed ( and spoiled then , during the games, as missed the important TREN). That is, you spoiled the evening(I'm not talking stupidly because you can't play 4na4) - bad, and we - well, jeez, Yes let them, but on health. You will notice it has not agreed on a specific time - on fees people come just for opportunity. Well, you are so stubborn and can only see one point of view - its something to discuss with you something basically meaningless

Ness_ wrote:
But not for kicks someone
Well, Yes, but I apparently he kicked himself two kicks to the head. And then ascoltare who came to call ceferov on the AC too.

Ness_ wrote:
What I mean, if asshatery wrote: at the training camp this behavior is not acceptable in any other day, play with whoever you want and how you want! on the flags issue with neadekvatno would be solved in two times, without any consequences for the asset.
But you failed and again the vine.
What I couldn't do something? We have inadequate problem for the first time in several years, and sracha we like your famous, not at all. Now the problem arose and then - because chicoty inadequate was a friend glavadmina. Again, you're crap, but what can you do.

C
CHONG 11.02.20

Ness_ wrote:
Regarding the admin, I believe that she should be the one who first thinks and then does.
Here unfortunately I not noticed how Picadilly first thinks and then does. PG server is almost dead maybe some players went to tuks and the remnants of PG komuniti suffers from not objective decisions of the heads of admin ,which cannot and does not want to understand the subject, I believe that a admin on ng don't need!!! Admin he is in my opinion only in order to amuse your CDA and no more. The extreme case is clearly shows familiarity and a biased attitude on the face!!
Tell law Kolda (other candidates I do not see) and playing quietly in your quake!!!!!

H
Hindzya 11.02.20

Rоy wrote:
Sidekick with whom he zadrachivat complained - here and responded promptly.
it is impossible to be in an inactive condition and to respond quickly, somebody is wishful thinking

Rоy wrote:
Now the problem arose and then - because chicoty inadequate was a friend glavadmina.
more than obvious admin Kiki for an unknown nick, neadekvatno communication, matuhi, with the attempt to pass yourself as a hero, coupled with discussions of the actions of the administration, all this characterizes you as a candidate for the admins of the public servers more than nothing, took the job, IMHO

N
Ness_ 11.02.20

CHONG wrote:
Here unfortunately I not noticed how Picadilly first thinks and then does. PG server is almost dead maybe some players went to tuks and the remnants of PG komuniti suffers from not objective decisions of the heads of admin ,which cannot and does not want to understand the subject, I believe that a admin on ng don't need!!! Admin he is in my opinion only in order to amuse your CDA and no more. The extreme case is clearly shows familiarity and a biased attitude on the face!!
It was about the admin on the server and I see that 51 is said to have chosen the administrator and he will give it to him. It is obvious that he broke out in a stupid srach current admins. Don't make problems where there is none. If you're such an activist, write to 51, moreover, there was your name forward, and take responsibility for assault server.

CHONG wrote:
Tell law Kolda (other candidates I do not see) and playing quietly in your quake!!!!!
The trick is that cold plays in quake most of the time. :)

Ninja wrote:
all this characterizes you as a candidate for the admins of the public servers more than nothing
As the inadequate, who openly dislikes (to put it mildly) a big part of the community, and that after a loss (as in the case of Nauta on the latest 1v1 tournament) offends a crowd of people who just spekali match could ever be an admin? :)

C
CHONG 11.02.20

well, actually we all satisfied up to this point!! not so many people playing and this is the first time in a long time when it took the intervention of his Majesty, and it was necessary to understand in this moment, not to believe a word his friend in the elite Russian club.
The ability to hit pause during the game I could use, but to write and to kowtow to a young student, I'm not going to.

on account of the cold ; let him play what he wants. The fact that he's consistently every fees on the flags and we periodically favor with his presence.always ready to justify its decision and to Express it publicly!!

WELL, Roy for the post of heads of the administrator who does not recommend not even a hint about this, neither Roy nor the other, and this idea arose solely in the mind of glastros.

C
Cold Mind 11.02.20

Ness, a couple times a week left to go in the quack - that's fine. Not to exaggerate. And Roy you know it is on ascolta. Many of you out there will say that he knows how to organize people and, moreover, is not related to the category of inadequate. And it's funny to hear arguments that the kick had once, i.e. only for one fact vennikov. For some reason that's 12 people on the server are not so hostile to this phenomenon as you, and started to only kick when there was a more compelling reason. MB the accumulation of such experience on ascolta, kik unfortunate faker who is trying to spoil thick cards with a balance will be lightning fast as Bruce Lee kick.
In General, expect the following AS-duties to resolve the situation.

N
Ness_ 11.02.20

CHONG wrote:
The ability to hit pause during the game I could use, but to write and to kowtow to a young student, I'm not going to.
Why grovel? Just write that he is ready to shoulder this heavy burden on their fragile shoulders nerd. :)

Cold Mind wrote:
moreover, is not related to the category of inadequate
What I see most of your with Rococo tournament games in ascolta turns into a circus show with srach, the epic commentary from the streamer about his person, etc. people's favorite direct. :D

Cold Mind wrote:
And it's funny to hear arguments that the kick had once, i.e. only for one fact vennikov. For some reason that's 12 people on the server are not so hostile to this phenomenon you
You can see an example of this reasoning on my part or you for your words do not answer?

Cold Mind wrote:
started to only kick when there was a more compelling reason
To let two obvious fake charges, thus necessarily in a single command, and then resent that they are fakes (to arrange srachi, adminkick, lose the admin from the server, create a vine thread in the forum pluck-pluck) - well, I once wrote about a special device that there...

F
Frayherr 11.02.20

With ness you can argue endlessly, it is easier to agree, you still lose in sports, let Nessa and let the admin on the server will be fine. The admin panel should be in the hands of adequate human, such as ness !