3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
aka_sektor 11.02.20 02:04 pm

Blinking menu to load/save (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

Don't know how to explain, has long been faced with the problem, now again decided to play and see.

If I go to the game menu to save or load, when you try to choose where to save or what to download, starts blinking this item, not giving to do the selected action.

If it blinks, loses then selected, and so a few times until it stops, times from the 5th.

I do not understand what it is. Skyrim Special Edition. Playing with SKSE64 and SkyUI.
5 Comments
Sort by:
V
Volfman1234567890 11.02.20

Why is the game not saved?
Feb 13, 2013 11611

It's a shame when after completing the mission, which tried to pass more than a dozen times, suddenly the game crashes when you save or simply can not survive, isn't it? I will give you the main reasons why the game is not saved and their solutions. And, of course, give you appropriate recommendations so that this doesn't happen again.

Why is the game not saved: causes

There are a few reasons:

lack of space on the hard disk;
lack of other resources of your PC (e.g. RAM);
incorrect path to save;
no Internet connection for some games;
incorrectly configured compatibility mode (especially Windows 7);
incomplete version of the game;
incorrect operation of the gaming program.
Errors in the program

Will start with item number 7, because from personal experience I can tell that the reason of the impossibility of saving most often are crashes in the program. Especially for those gamers who like to use all sorts of fashion. This confusion happened to me when I recently decided to play the favorite "Cities in Motion" (transport Manager). Ponastavi a ton of mods, I completely forgot that the previous, then save recorded without (mods), and of course, trying to overwrite the old save brought to a logical departure from the game — a whole year was lost and I was left without new trams. So watch out for what supplements you are using and which version of the game you have installed. Here I include an incomplete version of the game, it is quite possible that you play the demo (trial version), where conservation is simply not available. Go ahead.

Why is the game not saved: resources

Here we associate the first two items on our list. Sometimes it happens that the save file is quite large, and hard disk space is low, or the game loads so much RAM that to be able to save memory of the just remains. It happened to me once, so I recommend in this case to reduce the game settings so that the gameplay and preservation took place more correctly and more quickly. Probably many are familiar with such a thing as fps (frames per second). If it is too low, you may not survive, so take action. As for the lack of space on the hard disk — I think you can guess what should be done.

The save path

It is desirable after installation do not change, but there is one exception. If the address save a Cyrillic alphabet, it is necessary as soon as possible — after all, the inability to save the game sometimes connected with this. Here's an example: C:\My Documents\champion of the Road\Saves – you are required to get rid of Russian font, that is, to make save living at a different address, consisting only of Latin characters.

Internet and compatibility

Sometimes it happens that it is impossible to save the game, because at the moment there is no connection to the Internet. In addition, it is possible that the blame for the old versions of DirectX or OpenGL, Microsoft.NET.Framework, Visual C++ and other applications required for normal operation of the games. In this case, you need to update or reinstall. As for compatibility with the system, for working in Windows 7, click the Executive file of the game (with the extension*. exe), click the right mouse button, select Properties and open the Compatibility tab, where it is and adjust.

a
aka_sektor 11.02.20

Volfman1234567890
the game is saved, read what is written. Flashing the point where save.

V

aka_sektor
The search engine gave

a
aka_sektor 11.02.20

Out.

Figured out what it was... it turned out that this migranie from scrolling, I have a lot of savegames was a hundred.

Here it was progruzil them, so was blinking. Once podsokratili, ceased to blink.

V

aka_sektor
I usually use f5 for sky so barely plow