3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Marceron 11.02.20 02:05 pm

Smoothing out how to enable it? (FlatOut: Ultimate Carnage)

I understand that antialiasing can include only the happy owners of GeForce 8800 cards and above, himself owning a 7900GS would be very glad to include at least double smoothing! Can anyone found the solution and have some ideas?

PS. In the settings of the graphics card drivers enable antialiasing doesn't help those people who can only say buy a new graphics card, etc. are asked to refrain from advice!
21 Comments
Sort by:
g
grezbertyi 11.02.20

try me on my config (see profile) when on SGL brakes with bots PPC is simple-to 40 FPS and below

g
grezbertyi 11.02.20

especially when they are all in front of you go !

g
grezbertyi 11.02.20

optimization of zero-waiting for the release of Russian off versions and patches -ihmo

S
SERGEi_2000 11.02.20

You have some means buggy version of the game. In the game there are no brakes! Pulled torrents I suppose... okay)))

M
Marceron 11.02.20

I have a multilingual license torrent finally never use, and the fact that the game is not optimized then it is very upsetting!

C
CatmanKot 11.02.20

what you think if the Russian will be better ,will be worse.

Q
Qwenn 11.02.20

what is worse EPT??? OO the wonders of wit.all will

R
RadeonX1950 11.02.20

2 Mr. Vader - This is a hardware limitation GeForce's 7-x series (you Cannot enable anti-Aliasing with HDR)
I understand that antialiasing can include only the happy owners of GeForce 8800 cards and above"
You got that right :) On radeona X1xxx series, and later this limitation is not present.

S
ShInIGammI 11.02.20

Mlyn people pamagite to include UTB fucking smoothing REALLY need just DIN impossible!!! Even lag buit, I've tried through the settings vidyahi not plow through third-party utility of type Riva Tuner, nHacker also does not work, video card 7600 GS.

Q
Qwenn 11.02.20

ShInIGammI you know how to read?? RadeonX1950 all explained!!what are you in the exact same sidewall'm stuck with the psych??? no way no way!!!!!

T
Tpyn 11.02.20

Personally, I have misunderstood who can't enable antialiasing, you have this setting in the game launcher inactive, or just no effect?

Y
Yuzikkk 11.02.20

current game released and it has so many problems

M
Marceron 11.02.20

2 Corpse

It is active, just in addition to choose NO there is nothing more no (

pix.PlayGround.ru

T
Tpyn 11.02.20

Tricky. Well then it's a subtle hint that, indeed, you cannot enable antialiasing on this card. Personally, I have in the menu the roll is 2, 4 and 8

g
grezbertyi 11.02.20

in Russian version all fixed and now the game flies here are the current net hat for full system Life and required regitze and Inam Rusko full Ops

B
BestPro777 11.02.20

grezbertyi--You Cho? In Live 5 Min. EV!!!

W
WeedStoned 11.02.20

I have antialiasing 4X is on

W
WeedStoned 11.02.20

If you put more the game starts to slow down.

B
BestPro777 11.02.20

LIMP_BIZKIT--of Course there will be more to slow down! Due to the smoothing of the game more than anything and slow down!

T
TERRARIAN LD5 11.02.20

Just delete your and download with torrents version 1.0.0.1 . I have NVIDIA GeForse GT 730 version of the game 1.0.0.1 antialiasing from 2x to 8x.