3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dreamfall Fan 11.02.20 03:20 pm

Discussion of the main character [appearance and features] (Cyberpunk 2077)

A woman?
41 Comments
Sort by:
i
ironHAMMER.ms 11.02.20

Will character creation.

D
Dreamfall Fan 11.02.20

Hardly. Strict plot basis may not give it.

i
ironHAMMER.ms 11.02.20

The game is made for nastolki. If they impose some restrictions as in the ME.

S
Staryy kiborg 11.02.20

if the focus, as promised, is on the story, it is even possible that there is no possibility of choice/customization... although it would be nice to sculpt your hero)

V
VHSL 11.02.20

Customization and emphasis on story not contradict each other. But in games astakam customization - almost an integral part.

S
Staryy kiborg 11.02.20

in some cases, Oh how these things contradict each other... there are toys with the plot structure for the books, as far as I know;) I'm afraid that if reading about the hero and the heroine of the game or is there more informal kind of improvised, it will look strange... probably around the likelihood...

V
VHSL 11.02.20

You're talking about cases where the game's plot writing under a ready character, but it is quite another...

S
Staryy kiborg 11.02.20

I just about wanted to say that you surprise me not if the game will not be able to choose a hero. even on the contrary... all we are waiting for details, screenshots, trailer.

i
ironHAMMER.ms 11.02.20

If customization of the hero is not, then all the statements about what the game is for nastolki empty chatter.

h
hamingu 11.02.20

If the customization will not take torrent edition.

S
Staryy kiborg 11.02.20

if the toy is good, will take a license (maybe kollektsionku) regardless of the presence/absence of custom items) and put next to the Witcher. *next to the Witcher)

S
Simorli 11.02.20

Frankly I don't care for customization.That's never for some reason it didn't.Love to play the character which I riveted to the developers.In most cases, these characters are left to chance.Well come over and rough-hewn logs,where the same without them.Well, most that I still can enjoy is the choice of man-woman.But no such thing as make the nose more-less or to raise eyebrows and make the eyes slant .No it's not me.

V
VHSL 11.02.20

Under the customization includes not only gender and appearance. It is also a variation of skills in the process which formed the character class. And in this nastolki quite a lot - from the classic hackers, and mercenaries, to a few specific musicians. In the Witcher it was absent for obvious reasons - we played for the portrait of the hero. Same here - no such restriction.
By the way, if there is a pre-defined character (in terms of appearance), but there will be opportunities for class customization - I'll even be happy. Especially if it will seriously affect the passage.

S
Simorli 11.02.20

VHSL

Under the customization includes not only gender and appearance. It is also a variation of skills in the process which formed the character class.

If we take the customization as such,I prefer the character generation like in Gothic 2 for example.At first you're one and the same,and in the course of the game you already think who you become.As for me it's more realistic and believable than customization before the game so to speak.A person has the time to run,to jump,to look at the different classes,to assess.Only then make the decision whom to mold the main character.

Dan Hawke

The good news about customization of the appearance(sorry in the Witcher do not have this)

I do not quite understand what it is a pity that the Witcher is not present?Customization of the man-woman,a long nose-bulbous nose,the warrior-mage?If You mean it is only a plus that the Witcher no customization.Otherwise, it's not the Witcher in the original source (book Saga),but what the hell.

V
VHSL 11.02.20

Simili
Gothic 2 in this plan is really good, but this is not customization, and the development and choice.

Dan Hawke
That's some nonsense. You're confusing the Witcher with Mass Effect'om. Still the Witcher is based on the book series. Relationships and characters have already registered. Cardinally to change all this - foolish, time-consuming and impossible in fact.

S
Staryy kiborg 11.02.20

I like that head and share any ekipirovochniy. love them to dress up, clothes to change) but the piehole... piehole it will be possible to modify?.. it would be nice. with appropriate implementation*

S
Simorli 11.02.20

VHSL
Gothic 2 in this plan is really good, but this is not customization, and the development and choice.

I agree that this is not customization,but rather the development and choice.But I think it's more natural and realistic.

Dan Hawke
I don't know if You've read the book Saga about the Witcher.But I think if you would have read You would not desire to make Geralt say bald or short-haired guy brunette.
In relation to the Character of Geralt of Rivia customization is clearly superfluous.

K
Kalitreyn 11.02.20

Carver Hawke 04.08.12 12:42
( The Witcher is based on the book series)And this is just a pathetic excuse
Masterpiece Baldurs Gate is based on the book cycle Avatars however, it is possible to choose the gender and appearance
In Baldurs Gate we had played the default character, and therefore could customize it. Or in a book cycle Avatars the main character was a child of Bhaal?) In the Witcher the main character is ironically himself a witch, and it would be foolish to play the game the Witcher for a female magician named Screwdriver.
On topic: I think the customization in Cyberpunk 2077 will be. At least in the form of abilities. Even the developers said customization is closely related to the story.

V
VHSL 11.02.20

Carver Hawke
Inappropriate comparison. Avatars and BG have only shared mythology and setting.
And the Witcher is a direct continuation of the book series. Almost all the characters of the game moved from books. And, as correctly noted by Caltrain chapters. the hero is described in detail in the book, actually because he is a heads.

T
Tommy. 11.02.20

will play a COP!