3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Shadow-Death 11.02.20 03:21 pm

Possible weapons and techniques Nero (Devil May Cry 5)

Well, the trailer and recent interviews it is already possible to tell with confidence:
1) Nero left the Red Queen and Blue rose. With more or less similar move-set.
2) Devil crusher - prosthetic hand has some ammo, or charges, which can be used for very powerful techniques, but they (inexplicably) fragile and when damaged can break(WTF?)
3) Types of evil hacker at least three:

Crusher claws can grab enemies and be used in the form of a rocket surf.

Crusher ect - respectively sharashit current and generates the laser shots(Presumably for recording gameplay from an interview Itsuno) And Breaker stopping time and blocking attacks( although it may be just a modernized version of the other breaker)

Also I assume that the Crusher can not be changed during battle, as are the gameplay does not. although it may not be so. And most importantly... After watching the gameplay I had a clear idea of what DT(devil trigger) in Nero in the fifth part we will see, for many of the techniques that formerly required the inclusion of this mode(the fourth part) is now available just using the breaker. Will probably be an ultimate ability like the one that had Trish in DMC4:SE
Who thinks about this?
4 Comments
Sort by:
S
Ser Vereskag 11.02.20

Well, maybe Nero can't activate demonic appearance because of the loss of hands, but kinship had not robbed!
The same techniques, to be honest, I find it hard to come up with something new. Except that the gain of the charge of fuel of the sword after a successful evasion (one-three cells).

S
Shadow-Death 11.02.20

Well I would add it's at least one combo for each breaker. That is when I choose for example the clawed breaker in a normal combo of the red Queen it would be possible to add a couple of Carpani claws or something. Well, or is particularly strong hit in the combo you use for example Breaker with shocks, in General, on this principle...

S
Slasherstyler 11.02.20

Demonic appearance still needs to remain, and a variety of crusher, says that designed komboudary will be more diverse and switch is likely to be, the same as Dante switching style. It is a pity that Devil Trigger still lost.

S
Ser Vereskag 11.02.20

I don't think all is lost. Here, for example, my thoughts about the modes the hands of Nero:
1. Standard hurts the demons and holds the grips (the bumps on the floor, throws, fatalities, etc.)
2. Blocker\reflector attacks, magic and charges.
3. Additional laser gun which he is charged, induced the enemy and burn them thoroughly.
4. The parasite, which subdues one enemy, forced to fight on their side (to beat the enemy, to be substituted under attack)
5. The delay time at a particular point/the enemy/on the battlefield.

Another would be to introduce additional damage from attacks on specific demons (e.g. demons of vegetable origin better burn, etc.)