3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
o
orstho06 11.02.20 03:22 pm

The cew does not start (license), uplay is an endless installation (The Crew)

I bought a license The crew last year in January, was quite comfortable with 25-27 fps on just above medium settings,but after improving the graphics (effects of rain, wet asphalt, etc) and other new additions released with The Crew: Wild Run my fps dropped to 13-18 on the lowest setting from the off. just ( a couple of times was able to run), in uplay when you click play going long is something out there( probably updates,first 5/6, and then install 1/2) and the game doesn't run, tell me how to fix it, run the game and increase fps ???? is it possible to put something like these updates and graphics improvements, as without them the game before going to cheer??? I have the ASUS system i5 2410M 2,3 GHz, 8 Gb RAM vidyuhi Ge Force 540 m. Windows 10 pro
55 Comments
Sort by:
B
Bogdan Blagoy 11.02.20

N
Novosib_city_kot 11.02.20

One when you start the game, Uplay starts and begins to install something (1/1, 1/2, or 5/6) and it all freezes for an indefinite time, just go to task Manager, without closing the installation window, find it in the Manager process specified in the picture and just take it off, then just wait a while and the game will start, how long time I don't know, I think it depends on your hardware.

A
AndrewK2 11.02.20

hunter07
may God give you health - help!!!

G
Gaben 11.02.20

hunter07
Thanks for help

S
SvartGall 11.02.20

the first installation,as wine for 1/1,1/2, or 5/6,with manipulation through the task Manager the game starts,but immediately crash(

W
WhiteMan888 11.02.20

And why bother to set these 5/6 and 1/2.Click to play uple or the game's icon from the desktop.When will come out the launcher,click NO.
After that you should see the second launcher,but without the 5/6 or 1/2,which will disappear after some time.And after another 1-2 minutes should start the game.Go to the menu set fps at 60.Here I,for example,NVIDIA GeForce GT 740M,but I had to put 60 fps,and lag wildly.Even the resolution changed to the lowest(just in case).Yes,here still that.Also,on the top of one uplay,put the second(there when you install mistakes.you just press skip).I do not know why,but maybe it helped too.And in the end, after all the tribulations,even run the game on integrated card(Intel HD Graphics 4000).The laptop I have dual-core but with 4 threads.6 gig of RAM,a 2.66 percent,i5.

Y
Yaroslav Beleckiy 11.02.20

The exact same thing when I close through the Manager the game in the background and doesn't open

N
NoThingToLoseC3 11.02.20

Helped thing 2 processes a day with a friend were fucking each programmer and Windu demolished

C
Chem-x 11.02.20

did not help, after the removal process InsHelper.exe crash the game. Also not helped with the change of the priority of the video card nvidia

A
Aleksandr Moskvichev 11.02.20

I solved the problem. I had long 1/1
Helped me here.
It's pretty simple. I deleted this ill-fated InsHelper.exe from the root folder of the game.
Go to the folder where you installed the game The Crew (Worldwide)\Support.
In Support will see some folders and 4 exe-schnick. One of which is this InsHelper.
Just removing it, my game started to run without endless installation.

t
tesla707 11.02.20

Novosib_city_kot
thanks for the tip. And then searched for the old name, and it's long not finished.

K
KEKS 11.02.20

Click play, it takes some time and me back to Yupley returns and again flashing button start play, what to do?

V
Vitya Goryachev 11.02.20

orstho06
I have the same thing don't know what to do

I
Ivan Petrov 2 11.02.20

WhiteMan888
you have a laptop

H
Houston1 11.02.20

I have also the game doesn't run at all. The issue with endless loading decided, thanks. But when I click on the button Play where fifteen minutes nothing happens. And in task Manager there is a program of The Crew, but it's all the more of its existence it does not mention through one and a half it disappears from the Manager, and Uplay again becomes the active button Play.
Yes, the laptop I have dalekoooo not the best, but I play on it in more demanding games than The Crew and all OK. Tried to find the file for the graphics settings, but the documents even there is no folder for The Crew. Tried using NVidia GeForce Experience to optimize writes could not load all settings. Try first to restart the game or replace the in-app settings, but the game does not even start to modify them some help.

S
Slalex13 11.02.20

Laptop dell inspirion n5050, i5-2410m, graphics card Intel hd4000(integrated in percents, of course), 4GB operatives, 64 windows7. Endless установка1/1, when you stop the process specified in the recommendations above, the game crash at startup. The removal of the helper.EXE hasn't helped either. Anyone have a solution?

V
Vlad Kaptur 11.02.20

Slalex13
run without the controller

S
Slalex13 11.02.20

Vlad Kaptur
Addict galleries which controller, no word about the gamepad

p
pixel23 11.02.20

hunter07
and I have after you upgrade Windows 10 the game does not run, asks to press any key and I click on everything but nothing happens.?help solve the problem

m
mi_frol 11.02.20

hunter07
There are 5 such processes, each and my CPU load is almost 20%