3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Goodre 11.02.20 03:23 pm

Unable to communicate with servers Rockstar ... (Grand Theft Auto 5)

For the past two months can't go in GTA online ( until then played normally ) . Emboss this error unable to communicate with servers Rockstar .... At first I thought it was some technical work, but it's been 2 months and no change. Then started to sin on the provider, but in adjacent rooms with the same provider - everything is OK (I live in a Dorm).
Most likely the problem is with the router, because I can't enter the site http://socialclub.rockstargames.com through broswser on the PC and on the phone (but just as soon as the mob.the Internet on my phone and Once everything comes in)
It is also interesting that in the '' http://socialclub.rockstargames.com '' comes not even through Tor ( ie VPN ) .
All that have tried :
- reinstalling Windows
- reset to factory settings the router
- otkryval ports
- changed DNS
- Administrator name and folder with documents in English changed
- I disabled the service Windows
antivirus no , firewall is off
- changed MTU
Was climbing the entire Google nothing has helped . I think someone at least prompt in what direction to look for the problem
4 Comments
Sort by:
d
dos-unit 11.02.20

as an option, to carry the game and everything about Rockstar and install again. I have a similar happened, too, a couple months ago, though through the browser it was, but the game did not want, tried everything that found, in the end, blew all to e*enam.

G
Goodre 11.02.20

dos-unit
I like Windows re-installed it and so should communicate

d
dos-unit 11.02.20

Goodre wrote:
I like Windows re-installed
have not noticed... there is a rumor in the Internet that Roskomnadzor with their locks screwed some online games. there is a method to run the game through a proxy, but I'm too gemorno thought and I gave up on it ))

G
Goodre 11.02.20

dos-unit
I'm not from Russia, and proxies as far as I understand it something of type of VPN , and I have, and it doesn't work . I think that the provider issue or network something.