3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
_
_______________________ 11.02.20 03:23 pm

Perhaps, after all, once ready to edit the configuration? (Need for Speed ProStreet)

Perhaps, after all, once ready to edit the configuration? Maybe in HEX? If so, how?
10 Comments
Sort by:
V
VovanFitisov 11.02.20

Officially this funckii no. It may be possible to manually edit the configs via. But if you're an oak tree, it better not go, because it may lead to comforting results. Play it like it is.

D
Doru Syrbu 11.02.20

SDRBB ready configuration? you exterior customization of cars needed right? here is the save game in which a bunch of machines with ready-made configuration which can configure a by itself

_
_______________________ 11.02.20

Doru Syrbu
Well, at least external.
And once on your save game can be?

D
Doru Syrbu 11.02.20

SDRBB
well, it's like they say, it is necessary to know the cyber-language to edit them.
swing to save is easier than to edit

_

Doru Syrbu
Cyber language" I don't know, but thought maybe someone knows language and knows how to edit the final configuration.
But the link to the save game anyway throw))

D
Doru Syrbu 11.02.20

SDRBB
Deeri http://www.playground.ru/cheats/need_for_speed_prostreet_sohranenie_savegame_posle_react_team_sessions_super_tachki-59172/

_

Doru Syrbu
Thank you! But there's nothing to shoot at there. The author just put vinyls and tried to make similar cars. But that's him and did not learn (drives others). I could look more like the cars of kings and the participants of the teams.
I looked in the tuning section and there's almost nothing configured except the clearance and the first three sliders, presunuty to the right, the tuning of the engine. And gripe don't need the first slider to stick to the right, and need rather more. But everything is possible out of the box configuration just to the game itself and configured.
From saves use no. It would be possible to download Unlocker on vinyl and then on top of this another application to use it.
In short, save made for someone who did nothing. In order for someone who cannot throw a single file in the game folder and 3-5 minutes to look for adequate aplaziu.
If the author at least, the hood, as the bots put (them just to find you can not, something like it is possible through hex only can be supplied)
I etim save their broke, which almost took the game. (but this is because I'm blunted)

D
Doru Syrbu 11.02.20

SDRBB
drives then he can be put (it is not so easy x*****eve of a lot of cars to do exactly), plus these cars in the tuning has all the special 4 levels of leveling and set up the machines I'm a fan to do this, look in the description of these machines, some of them have just bombeznaya the number of horses.Think save what you need, there is only junk to sell and the rest to do

_

Doru Syrbu
Doru Syrbu wrote:
all the special 4 levels of pumping;some of them have just bombeznaya the number of horses
What? Nothing strange there. Just the boost is configured. A LVL 4 you can cheat to unlock

D
Doru Syrbu 11.02.20

SDRBB
just broke to rivet that's the case, and there is already ready to eat)