3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dean McGregor 11.02.20 03:23 pm

The Fate Of Allose Dawson (Vampyr)

With the passage of the quest unnatural selection there is a question
- Answer blue Hypnotize the fear of death
- A Variant Of Kill
what consequences cherevaty? Said redhead cum of old man. And a Red garbage will advise. Here, in fact I'm in trouble)))))
Man, by the way, like as a pillar of the community, and I'm trying to go without much blood though, and plan to kill the priest and bandits.(Cox is already sewn)
District after his murder collapses? Trying to pass supporting all the districts in the Redevelopment of the Health.
11 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dream77 11.02.20

Hypnosis will cause that he will donate his money to hospitals because of what all other areas will stop hurting and will be sanitized,
If you have ever for someone who came upon the game on the good ending can not count.

N
NekroZ 11.02.20

To absorb the old normal action.However, after that, you will be expelled from the local club,but the area of the city is not affected

Y
YouCantStopMe 11.02.20

I have the option of hypnosis was not for some reason. Level 4 hypnosis

K
Kpik 11.02.20

YouCantStopMe
For this it was necessary to ask all residents about it.

N
Nemezis 11.02.20

Kpik
For this it was necessary to talk with the rescued Japanese, and I really forgot where he lives.
Actually the game should make some kind of cursor to show where a particular resident, if you click on it in the menu. Remember all this tin

I the old man swallowed, but after that, the streets were worn personal vampires. Type not just a random vampire, and Lord Graystone, for example

K
Kpik 11.02.20

Nemesis
I need to talk to mother and daughter, which HS already been treated to this nightmare. Talked about Fear of death - the mother. Therefore, there is not a specific NPC, and number of.
And Yes, token Npsov horror as missing. GG's a doctor, he should be the addresses of his patients, the data where they are... So no, go, seek them where the hell.

The old man hypnotized. Namely vampires, those are vampires, of Ascalon. They are still on oath was present. Them we the exiled from the club.

J
JS_Denton 11.02.20

Also standing before this choice and what will happen if it is turned into a vampire as required by this Lord from the club . Who knows?

N
Nemezis 11.02.20

JS_Denton
Will not need to urinate with the vampire in the mansion of Redgrave when he got there to ask for blood

N
NightHawkreal 11.02.20

Only the vampire that is weak.

t
tosh1one 11.02.20

Dream77
you at least balabol bro, because I did not even side of the investigation, and I hike best ending
Spoilage and save all of London almost no one is killed and Elizabeth stays with you to look for a cure

T
Toksichnyy Geymer 11.02.20

tosh1one
there are two options of finding a cure.
Around the world in the castle.
The world is more than good.