3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Ioannn 11.02.20 03:25 pm

Two weapons: the lowest rating of the attack. (Divinity: Original Sin)

Hi all, people!
Help to understand, plz! Dunno, maybe a fucking sore throat in a head did not climb)). Play as a thief (level 5), moving with two daggers, dexterity of 10, two weapons (skills) 3. The attack rating on 106, but the tips written -two weapons-the lowest rating attack (this is the default for the two weapons, what?!). Why so, and what influences this?
Thank you in advance for the answer!
7 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sergey Donaev 11.02.20

look guides on YouTube there all tell !!! better military to take it damage good! all in agility need (almost)!

I
Ioannn 11.02.20

Sergey Dunaev
Yes, everything is leafed through, no I need)). The military have a companion with me. And I have a thief, he is in agility.

S
Sergey Donaev 11.02.20

Ioannn

I
Ioannn 11.02.20

Sergey Dunaev
Thank you! Take a look. Only, I think, the second part went much further on the mechanics first.

g
gloccc 11.02.20

Sergey Dunaev
This is a guide to the second part of the game , and the topic in the first plays

S
Sergey Donaev 11.02.20

thought about the second question...))) from this author and have to part Gayda Ioannn

L
Lvinomord 26.01.23

Please tell me - my character runs with two wands, I started to download TWO WEAPONS, respectively, but there is also a WAND tab in the weapon leveling. Two wands in both hands are considered as two weapons or is it only for daggers, etc ..?
Spoiler