3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
ElectricStorm 11.02.20 03:25 pm

sli ? Sure! (Assassin's Creed: Syndicate)

In General, as Igor has long been drowned while playing in what you want, I decided to download this app and play. Put settings on max and away we go. The plant in the shop stable 60 fps, but it was enough to go out, fps was 2 fps!!! 2 frames!!! (many of the Mat). Lifting jaw off the floor, turned off anti-aliasing. Fps 2.5 fps!!! (again, a lot of the Mat). But putting shadows on high, fps became 60. Okay, figs with it with the shadows I thought, eyes differences I hardly noticed, I'll play. But that's why 2 video cards are loaded on 65% ? Give one try, fps is the same 60 frames. The download only video card increased to the maximum. And then I realized that Sli in this game does not work at all! Unfortunately these games are becoming more and more. After all, the company needs to sell their cards, so no sense in buying a second graphics card will be completely gone. Ah Yes, the config in the profile. Thank you for your attention.
12 Comments
Sort by:
M
M-a-n-o-w-a-R 11.02.20

The meaning of nagging?we then have the choir will start working on optimizing?

L
Leha-Bratan- 11.02.20

680-throw

N
Nikolay Kivenorb 11.02.20

ElectricStorm
Don't understand people who download in their opinion slag and then aching. If the game slag, why download. The syndicate is a very high quality game that is fun to play, unlike the Unity. The beautiful 19th-century London, it is interesting even just to walk. 680 video cards is already quite old, and you want to go. Upgrade the system.

B
BarackKamacho 11.02.20

Loser

s
snoopfrog 11.02.20

Nicholas Chivenor
And why is Unity so bad? Count better, more missions, more everything, than it is worse?

M
MunchkiN 616 11.02.20

if the card is loaded approximately by far the SLI working.
then 680 SLI is already shit from her stupid is not enough VRAM on it, regardless of the settings, Nada pecati on low in this game. such shejdery you're there you can screw the maximum pitch of the shadow and so on.
and yet you will patrignani 2 of lenny superfast Express 3 full-size and SuperCorona memory 4канала you're not getting acceptable fps in a shortage of memory

N

snoopfrog
More does not mean better. Why worse I see no reason to write about it has been written. The user reviews on steam: Assassin's Creed: Unity - 50% positive, Assassin's Creed: Syndicate - 79% positive. Passed both games, the graphics differences were seen. In my opinion London is more beautiful.

s
snoopfrog 11.02.20

Nicholas Chivenor
And basically, all the reviews that did not pull comp, lag, glitches. Few people write something about the story, etc.

N

snoopfrog
This is something important. Out Batman zagnobili, although the game is not bad.

i
imperator2112 11.02.20

The author was offended that the game had not gone as it should... Not everything is solved by the 7th cent and 16 RAM card to such components should be suitable... And the game is quite a good, happy story went, but the Ripper can't do something to walk, does not pull, maybe from the fact that the city of gray became...

e
epolit_1 11.02.20

ElectricStorm
I fully agree with the author written! It's simple! Two GTX 460 Hawk at the minimum it unimaginable! Turn off SLI everything is great on medium (not High tried!). Ie SLI is not working! And NARES to write! If YOU have purchased vidyuhi 25 Tr this does not mean that others have the opportunity to buy it! Yes, and I do not see sense - my GTX460 Hawk in a couple cope with all the games! Before the advent of what is not optimized assassin's creed syndicate! If you think it's not Battlefield 4 the picture on the cooler so it would read on all pairs max!

W
WorLing 11.02.20

SLI has never worked for more than 40% of efficiency. You 100% of the price always buy only 40% of the growth. And God forbid the game has support.