3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Akila3141 11.02.20 03:26 pm

Location Xia two big bugs, and then ogrenim dragon. (Dark Souls 3)

Hello everyone , as probably already clear from the title, I need advice in the selection of weapons and equipment in the battle with this boss or bosses(?).
Two bugs with support for phantom pass without problems, and then a dragon appears and the phantom soon merges and the deal with it not coming out. Maybe a weapon effective to produce is necessary, or what is a secret?
17 Comments
Sort by:
p
pjankv 11.02.20

This is exactly 3 Dark?

W
Went181 11.02.20

pjankv
Yes, it's from the DLS as I understand it

W
Went181 11.02.20

well, dragon zipper much effort, so can you recommend a weapon that has lightning, well, or lubricate a zipper

p
pjankv 11.02.20

sinobido
In DLS dragon only delivery but he kind of darkness shoots)) , I think about the Wyvern for some reason, but beetles...

W
Went181 11.02.20

pjankv
Midir in DLS 2 times found here, as I understand it, 1 time on the bridge

A
Akila3141 11.02.20

Yes , this addition to the Dark 3 , bought late entrance there near the arena with the final boss .
First two ogromnej beetle when the latter is wet, he sort of explodes,and its place is dragon, red...black. Strong bitch, fire throws, balls of fire a bullet, the damage from my axe, zarajennogo lightning, very small. Understand who what I mean ?

D
Ded MastDay 11.02.20

Akila3141
What bugs? what dragon? You screen can do?
So that the bosses names are. The demon Prince chtol?

T
TimGalimov 11.02.20

It's not dragons it's barefoot Prince-the demon
against them goes well lighted and dark arms and a dark pyromancy
to make it easier to first kill the demon in agony

I
Ivanych 11.02.20

Svetoslav
I think this is such a sophisticated trolling. Lately in the chats and forums notice the appearance of such a deliberately-absurd questions and mockery by the authors over the people who really want to help and trying to understand written game.

D
Ded MastDay 11.02.20

Ivanych wrote:
this is such a sophisticated trolling
I guess you're right. Too suspiciously stupid questions.

A
Akila3141 11.02.20

Svetoslav
I apologize for some nespeshnost , just have no idea how Russian, so marked in your own words. But You're right, thanks for the link. The only issue I mrgu to summon two phantoms?. One near the fire I found, and the second should be somewhere near?
And Yes , I didn't want someone to Troll, just has to be a certain confusion of thought, due to the foreign version of the game, not everything is clear
Thanks again.

D
Ded MastDay 11.02.20

Akila3141
I don't understand what's the problem to switch to Russian language? Or at least, in English. Why play in the language that you do not understand?
And here again, strange question. Passed the main part of the game, you've already come to love had to know that you can summon more than one phantom. And in the wiki link I gave has all the necessary information on the game.

T
TimGalimov 11.02.20

Akila3141
Yes you can,but then the boss will be much more lives

k
kirillt12 11.02.20

I do not understand why to simplify the game by the phantoms? The whole point of hardcore is lost immediately

b
benites 11.02.20

Not everyone likes popobol, and nerves sorry

A
Akila3141 11.02.20

Yes, probably not all. Please help pass the Prince of the demon ( as I recently learned) through.

A
Akila3141 11.02.20

Thank you, Prince daemon nevereen