3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
AlexeyMC 11.02.20 03:26 pm

Murder (Vampyr)

Hey all, just started playing, and questions. In the beginning, on the splash screen, says that the complexity depends on killing or not. It turns out, statutes that will be affected. But, from the beginning to eat from the catacombs without killing the guards is impossible, the doors are locked...

Here's a question, does killing simple mobs which agrada on something like guardians and request level in disonore, or not?
7 Comments
Sort by:
S
Setesh 11.02.20

No, everyone who agreda you can (and should, for the sake of loot) to kill, it does not affect the ending, affected by the murder or death/death from disease of the citizens, with whom you can talk

A
AlexeyMC 11.02.20

Sites
Thanks, wanted to learn (go to sharpen its claws...).

K
Kira5678 11.02.20

so...and if you kill the characters that well, let's say evil?I collected all the tipsin Persian,it turns out that it is bad Can I eat this?))Or also affects the process of passing and to those with whom a dialogue can be to eat you can not do?for a good ending

j
jax baron 11.02.20

Kira5678
I do not say do not guzzle you never know what I'm listening to what they sladey

S
Setesh 11.02.20

Kira5678
God knows, try and find out)
I first passage not kill anyone I want when I'm beat - all fill up)

A
AlexeyMC 11.02.20

Kira5678
Here Yes, if it is alleged villains dodgeball, but working them from bezishodnoe, supposedly good, and good is really the wicked, the idea is to influence and errors... Implemented there. Those who try it, leave feedback...

O
Olegamop 11.02.20

The eyes of a Persian blush, and, accordingly, the ending changes from the killing of any citizen (well, not right away, and after loading or switching between locations), mobs do not count, the moral quality of the citizens is not important. In other branches of the forum wrote that ending just 4, like not to eat anyone, eat a couple, several, and finally many, to understand about what kind of ending you can expect for face and eyes reed on the Fig they become demon-cat, and the best are white.