3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
p
p4rad0x 11.02.20 03:26 pm

Lag in the city (Fallout 4)

I loved it when in the city - for example get out of the diamond city
LAG
intel core i5 - 7400, 3ghz
16 GB operatives
Windows 1064Bit
GTX 1060 8 GB
lag on all settings (low too)
RV help
17 Comments
Sort by:
C
Chuck_Norris_ 11.02.20

Visiting MR.RED SLIME

Greatly reduces the stuttering and fps drops in cities, the option iMaxDesired in file Fallout4prefs.ini, if it is to reduce that stutter and drop fps decreases.

I have for example is now written:

iMaxDesired=100

File Fallout4prefs.ini under C:\Users\...\Documents\My Games\Fallout4
After editing and saving the file is assigned the value read only in its properties. (Otherwise when you start the game they change)

C
Chuck_Norris_ 11.02.20

Visiting MR.RED SLIME
the rays of God also eat a lot we need to subtract or put mod http://www.playground.ru/files/fallout_4_optimizatsiya_solnechnyh_luchej_godrays_fix-167280/

G
Gellitron1 11.02.20

1 the Range. 2 Pirates (Nou Wrote steam or steam) 3 visualc system is crooked, worn out HDD
I had the same thing don't remember how to win. Drawing seems removed and shadow was down there corny video memory may have been few. Plus, the game locic FPS is either 30 or 60.

n
nestrbob 11.02.20

Visiting MR.RED SLIME
If FPS does not change when changing graphics settings or freezes at all settings , it's not the video card , and CPU . If the CPU performance is sufficient for the graphics card , look for third-party processes that put its performance and give the CPU to give a complete data stream for video processing .

s
saturn7774 11.02.20

Chuck_Norris_
In which section you have to write this iMaxDesired=100 ?..

M
MagicHero 11.02.20

Visiting MR.RED SLIME
The problem is in the CPU + the fallout is very sensitive to RAM speeds

C
Chuck_Norris_ 11.02.20

saturn7774
I uninstalled the game long ago can't remember exactly, just using a text editor, click edit/find and find iMaxDesired= and write the number the smaller the original

v
vstorspb 11.02.20

I have a lag in fallout fourth in urban locations. in the Witcher 3 in Novigrad. in kingdom Come deliverance in Rate, and night if the rain to 25 FPS. and all this not for weak computers. it's all the features of modern engines, there is nothing you can do.

X
XpoMuT 11.02.20

Visiting MR.RED SLIME wrote:
GTX 1060 8 GB
Probably none too powerful for this game

M
MagicHero 11.02.20

vstorspb
All you listed was due to the weak CPU.

s
saturn7774 11.02.20

Chuck_Norris_
I was not at all like this ... :-) And have to register as it turned out, in the section [Controls] ( default 750 ).

C
Chuck_Norris_ 11.02.20

saturn7774
and well, it's fallout 4 half written there where you have not registered and more than half of the options hidden

v
vstorspb 11.02.20

MagicHero
In Kingdom Come Deliverance: i7 7700K 16Gb RAM GTX 1080 - in all city-home locations fps falls to 30-40. Despite the fact that the nature of the 60+ fps, how much more even - I will not say, played with vsync. Yeah, Fallout 4 and Witcher 3 config I was poslabzhe, but the regularity is still there. In any game on any config in urban locations slow. Although strange, it would seem in the nature - so many details! ???

M
MagicHero 11.02.20

vstorspb
There was another config and lag there because of the processor. Your new config will already be rules in fallout and the Witcher. Although the fallout among other things, sensitivity to the speed of the RAM.

p
p4rad0x 11.02.20

Chuck_Norris_
Thank you!

s
saturn7774 11.02.20

vstorspb
In the cities pond-pond markers, triggers, light sources and other and other. Therefore slows down. :-)

C
Chuck_Norris_ 11.02.20

vstorspb
In rukozhopyh developers always lag in the cities do not know how to optimize, and the engine of the crisis is not for the open worlds and the fact that they did is a miracle that does not slow... what about our poor escape from Tarakanova to optimize the unity engine designed for indie projects, the campaign will go nuts coming project due to the inability to optimize...