3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kukareka 11.02.20 03:27 pm

The style of passing. (Fallout: New Vegas)

I want to open a topic about what style we pass this masterpiece. Although I have to say the original version does not suit me. I play with mods and made with the aid of a completely new game. Of course playing with one life like all other games on hardcore. and all the way nemone to go through that to understand where the enemy kills me to overrun the game and I target along with a convicted criminal and have to start over. it is a pity that you cannot capture a created character that would not create it again from scratch.and so I added weapons mods all add-ons weather mod changed the wasteland in a nuclear winter a beautiful new sky. well, a couple of fixes for quests, added more raiders have improved his armor. And very cool mod: replaced all soldiers and Rangers are playing NKR armor on the modern equivalent turned out just great. the house of Doc Mitchell added many armor and hollowing hats, spetsnaz and United States marine corps. backpacks from merchants of different categories. I personally always take dangerously with 95 feet of storage capacity. even dabavil sniper rifle with hostelem and night vision in the shop a couple I usually go and work.since I like the sniper approach. Quietly, silently, and a pile of corpses of raiders and bombers. with which you can fuck very best equipment weapons and lots of ammo.in short I have awesome falaut.vot.and I almost forgot also add night vision goggles and dark nepriglyadnoy night although still a lot of things added but to write already laziness.)))such are the cases.and finally I would like to learn how to do mods.docstate Russian and the official version is much steeper than the German.netezza though fully voiced in German but head hands feet do not fly off and that is bad.
11 Comments
Sort by:
C
Cheeki_Breeki 11.02.20

kukareka
I just find it difficult to answer. so what do you want to know who is or how to learn to do mods ? or do it all at once ? and why provoke people, calling the game a masterpiece, for example, boldface (do not consider for the insult) will be called a masterpiece the first two policy, and here as lucky with the adequacy of, and some insults to fall asleep can. in General, similar to trolling.

d
dimon-alfa 11.02.20

I have so much free time to every time to re-take New Vegas due to the death of

O
Olly-alpha 11.02.20

I don't understand, man came about style to talk or a selection of mods and version here to brag?

k
k0tas 11.02.20

The guy bragged how his Awesome falaut and build mods. And then the style of the game I did not understand.

C
Cvoxalury 11.02.20

What style pass? Conceived and implemented by developers. Here it is all that the author wrote... I don't have it. And never will be.

Of course playing with one life like all other games on hardcore. and all the way nemone to go through that to understand where the enemy kills me to overrun the game and I target along with a convicted criminal and have to start all over.

This is fun, GAIS. Ze real fun.

in short I have awesome falaut.

To each his own, but it is not Fallout. No, really. You, the author, already in something of their own play like the original Fallout is such a sandbox, but it's empty and bad, so it have your toys to bring.

w
wellwantor 11.02.20

Cvoxalury wrote:
Conceived and implemented by developers
What would the TC did not write about his style, but Fallout is good because it allows you to keep your game how it is, of course, allow developers. But you need to notice variations weight

Cvoxalury wrote:
like the original Fallout is such a sandbox, but it's empty and bad, so it have your toys to bring.
fundamentally disagree. Filling the sandbox can be infinitely entertaining, but it eventually tired and the toy give her neither more nor less than a new life.

p
pekabir 11.02.20

like gunapala with Burgundy read. only thing missing is the ending about shit or Einstein

C
Cvoxalury 11.02.20

The student naturally

But all these toys, well, almost everything is curves, nalinie outside of DIY, after all. This is a Quartet you need at least a dozen mods to be playable and not cause anaphylactic shock, and Vegas... well, it is almost perfect and so.

Some outfit Marines. Some hardcore-start-again. Girl with anime eyes and hair crystal clear, the cannon of the battle, hand claws of death and their own personal sanctuary with pools, this is breathe a new life? Rather, a perverse imitation of life with full ignore the author's intentions.

So if the question of the author about the approach to playing the game, I definitely choose vanilla with a couple of technical bug fixes and I advise everyone to do the same, if you really like real Fallout.

k
kityara35 11.02.20

What I read just now. What kind of damn nonsense

s
saturn7774 11.02.20

Each has its own Assembly ... what's your style ?..
I personally, in the name of the forum bought it and thought that you can talk about it. You've upset me ... :-)

w
wellwantor 11.02.20

Cvoxalury
I personally agree. Love the worlds of Fallout and TES and I go in game to that, to take in the atmosphere that was created by the developers, to feel like a hero of this adventure, the experience of which I at all desire in real life not to.

However, the truth is due to what games from the Arbors (NV from Obsidian) will live for so many years? It is due to the huge potential in terms of replayability. Went through the game a dozen times, and all tired? It doesn't matter. In the editor that is provided free of charge by the developers to make a lot of new quests, and with at least some expertise with 3D graphics to completely change the whole game world.

In many ways it is that captivates. Getting a seemingly simple game become the owner of a designer, which is limited only by the imagination (and the engine start a zero, but okay)