3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
AlexAlmaty 12.02.20 03:29 pm

HELP! How to pass the DRIFT?????? (Need for Speed: Underground 2)

First Underground I was successful, and the drift including. And then came to those where you have more than 150,000 points to gain on the mountain road, and tired, more than 90 000 not gaining!!! Tell me, what technology??? And what better car to do it? Many thanks if you respond! As there to turn something? And the road is narrow, and counter go.... Using the handbrake and tried, this way and that, and the Corolla is already loaded for this. Can it is necessary in these tests there is something on the cart to change, huh? And how cool that?
12 Comments
Sort by:
r
rasta 12.02.20

I know from 2 times passed on the Mazda even 180 pieces scored

R
Rain2000 12.02.20

For me, drift on the highway was also a big problem! Osoenno 250 pieces dial had, but you can predacide, current, your fingers will fall off at the end 8)

A
AlexB 12.02.20

Ehay ehay and then there will be a square with the column - so I bypass the column 59000 took! and won with a mad score! There is the type of awesome bonus zone!!!

r
rasta 12.02.20

Yes, Yes Alex is right I also did about 50 pieces of it broke and there they were 2 of these pavaroti

m
mrCASH 12.02.20

and I like swearing!!!
especially when you had to dial 175000, as I happen on an AUDI TT I drove(it's easy and it puts 120 degrees when using the handbrake) and it is from curb to curb . but there is a way, firstly it's super zone and basically a lot more gained by using the United drifts=just pressed for time in a skid and then the wheel in the other direction

A
AlexAlmaty 12.02.20

A big thanks to all that responded, I'll try!

M
Metal_by 12.02.20

Are you guys all in the middle of playing??? Shame on you, damn! Some 150 000? There 250 000 and 300 000 on the mountain! :)))
I first steamed, and then learned! Even though the drift most favorite mod, but on hard I pass, barely!

So true! :) In town technique as in the stadium = higher speed, closer to the sides, the greater the angle of drift, more drift on the X5! Around the sides of the only bands present as the stadium in which the orange glasses double felled, then the same thing on the sand! But there is still public transport, he works as Board = drift closer to it, more points!

Gee! Killers rubber man! Stinks then from you! :)))

M
Metal_by 12.02.20

Record in one drift 140 000 coppers, lit DRIFT KING! Scored in the mountains in one of the two tricky turns with sand. Drift started early, it consisted of X5! ;-) Never tried, GETS the DRIFT!!! But that turn is really more gun it is possible, under 200,000 for sure!!! So the second set of fingers and forward, because these are no longer needed!!! :)))

N
Nadin 12.02.20

Who the thread can explain how to complete this track???, cheto I have all the time machine vzryvaetsya....

R
Rex 12.02.20

to Nadin
as it explodes???

U
Ugx-Zan 12.02.20

You must draft confused (there is manual transmission and they need to switch).
And about the drift: too obsessed to pass this crap all day and nerves spent :)
But just then adapt and calmly typed 300000! (in one race I even 348000 scored and was very happy)

D
Dan_Stenyaev 12.02.20

I tried to play there.Did not seem to work at first,but then started to turn.But my disadvantage is that I took the Mazda RX-7,and it is easy and so much recorded.Well, then began to pick under 400K and stadiums and mountainous terrain.You just have to constantly train.