3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Metis163 12.02.20 03:30 pm

What is your three cards better? (State of Decay 2)

Good day comrades.
Actually interested in your opinion. Preferably the reinforcement arguments.
Which of the three cards more playable and comfortable?
Personally, I think the map database containers is better.
In second place would put the map with the stadium
But the third is generally as convenient for travel due to the heaps of stones everywhere.
9 Comments
Sort by:
P
Pupsik 3D 12.02.20

Metis163
My preference falls more on the map as Valley Meagher,all the time while I play,I will make a small test (Quiz event). In this test, it was found that all 3 cards, on Meagher Valley there are more than just events,I for a long time held at this location,was able to get all the special events for survivors,ranging from Sellers of alcohol,Cannibals,Claw, etc...to engineers,in total around 8-9 special survivors do not remember exactly. As for the other 2 locations,there from 3-5 therefore,it is of course my personal experience. However,my favorite map is Cascade Hills as Bases are located in a very convenient geographical areas,and of course, a very good base.

_
_WingmaN_ 12.02.20

And where the map of boutiques with cartridges and alanami more (don't have time to really play the work that they have 2 options either to sleep or to play)

P
Pupsik 3D 12.02.20

_WingmaN_
Arms good not so much in the stores,as in the recesses,these recesses ( as small sheds,containers,posts) are full of very special weapon, Barrett, g36 (upgraded) etc. These hiding places count equally on all cards.

Ps. To find good or rare weapons much easier if there is a trade group that spetsializiruyutsya,it is the trade of particular things.For example, specific merchants,they rarely appear,but the product is good,and there you will find a group of Claw,I believe you are the coolest guy.

M
Metis163 12.02.20

Baby 3D
And by the way you came across a wandering trader? I have it after searching aunt appeared. He in General dichajshee prices for the high-tech product) semi-automatic 50 caliber. Drum grenade launcher. Ulusalcis for cars, etc.) but the price tag was 1500 effects) I have something to buy time. And then cut down the light in the apartment. And when you enter the game again was no huckster. It was celebrated in three different places of the type might be.
PS I don't like the base on that map that you have pointed out. Max normal police station. But cascade hills I can't find the Outpost with water. If Serin will show will be very good grateful

P
Pupsik 3D 12.02.20

Metis163
Pro traders? I mean they wrote just above your message ,in response to the user _WingmaN_ such as specific traders,they rarely appear,but the product is good,

Ps. About water,you know what exactly is on the map (marked No. 2) ,if not there,then somewhere along the way which I have identified. Under (marked No. 1) where As I remember Electro. In General, a nice bike ride,you will find.

Spoiler

Ps-2. I have All the cards, and since one of them Builder I always Have,and that light and water is available.

M
Metis163 12.02.20

Baby 3D
Thanks ride look)

P
Pupsik 3D 12.02.20

Metis163
not for that

b
barmaley79 12.02.20

I claws the first merchants were caught.

M
Metis163 12.02.20

barmaley79
I still can't catch) but right now gonei pictured. Former prisoner)) one of mine says if you trade with them I'm outta here. Well, I think and let the sausage rolls
On the bed seat many contenders)))