3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Nikolay Ololay 12.02.20 03:30 pm

DLC hours of Darkness is still there (Far Cry 5)

As of 21:15 GMT 5 Jun dlc still not the Incentive, it was added to the library but download the and no. While in the store appeared. This is a bug of Steam?
17 Comments
Sort by:
D
Danissemo2018 12.02.20

Nicholas Ololi
I have the same thing hanging,although I restarted Steam and the computer and I went to install,but in the game why is it not there!!!

N
Nikola1957 12.02.20

I got it... now I think, and I need it there? not yet impressed...
Just in the store steam found this most Hur darknessi and stabbed the button Play. Loaded DLC before, but in the game menu appeared only after.
Should be forced to move yupley, steam can supply new clothes, but to change the game menu - not his business....
PS: find in store is very easy. To allocate FC5 in the steam library and poke into the"Find content in the store

J
Jo7eR 12.02.20

Nikola1957
I, too, yesterday rocked it. But the game I went, and there the bolt. Any item advanced or something like that, actually hints at DLC no.

N
Nikola1957 12.02.20

Jo7eR
I wrote something about the fact that you have to log into the game? Steam is a application for data, With your private label.
What to do if the territory acquired by the stim - no idea...

d
dimonslav 12.02.20

I do not know how Incentive. But Yupley this: On the page with FC5 Yupley need to go down just below the advertisements, there you can see the list of available DLS, against hours of Darkness will button - download. After installing FC5 menu item appears DLS. It is possible that there is an additional condition for the appearance of the item in the menu - the task the main campaign FC5 - the Resistance.

N
Nikola1957 12.02.20

Yes, there are additional terms... just to START or to MANUALLY INSTALL the DLC through the Steam APPLICATION (store) or Uplay (dimonslav see post above), if it has not appeared. The game should not be running!

J
Jo7eR 12.02.20

Nikola1957
Oh, come on! Really?...Direct application with a separate shortcut? Are you kidding...
But seriously, rocked also from Steam. In You library it is written that installed. But when I go to the game menu, nor any mention of DLC no.

N
Nikola1957 12.02.20

Jo7eR
All know how to read? Again: you need to run hours of Darkness DLC from the Steam STORE. There is a button Play on the page of this horse. On this page faster to get from the library.
For those who are in the tank and installed Far Cry 5 with the Season Pass on PC Windows through Steam and found the DLC hours of Darkness in the Steam library, but found no trace of the DLC in the game, to paint step by step procedure.
Step number of times. Restart computer (to be sure Far Cry 5 was closed)
Step number two. Open the Steam application
Shag number three. Open the Steam application tab Library
Step number four. Highlight in the game list (the column on the left) Far Cry 5, if it is not already selected.
Step number five. In right field, in the field DOP. content, click the inscription to Find additional content in the store
Step number six. In the opened tab click on the picture to the left of the title Far Cry® 5 - Hours of Darkness.
Step number six. In the opened tab to find the button Play and click on it.
Here's the must have game of Far Cry 5 to start with an updated main menu.

J
Jo7eR 12.02.20

Nikola1957

And I wrote that, I say the same as well through steam... XS even as more, but I'll try:
Came home -> Put tea -> turn on PC -> Looked at the date -> Realized that today should go DLC -> Entered the game> never saw the app -> Went to the page with the game (Shop steam) -> Look at the tab DLC appeared the Dark -> the page for the DLC -> PRESSED PLAY -> Begin to swing the app -> Until the rock poured tea update -> Update was downloaded -> checked in the library of Steam that the DLC has been established -> the game -> Bolt -> out the game -> Rebutnul PC -> Went to game -> bolt -> out the game -> got into the Internet to look for info on the subject

N
Nikola1957 12.02.20

Again.
Nikola1957 wrote:
For those who are in the tank and installed Far Cry 5 with the Season Pass on PC Windows through Steam and found the DLC hours of Darkness in the Steam library, but found no trace of the DLC in the game
Written purposely for the occasion. when DLC is already visible in the library...
AFTER downloading and installation, RUN out of the STORE.
What a hedgehog had to go to the game?

Never noticed that, bought the incentive game appears in jublee only after the launch of the game itself?

N
Nikola1957 12.02.20

атмаROZ.
Maybe the site yubisoft that useful posted? Happens to them...
I just reinstalled the farkray on the occasion of this misunderstanding.
But just for the record... in the main menu exactly under the arcade button should appear in the DLC. It really isn't that noticeable...
Restart the computer and see if realized?

v
valsid 12.02.20

Nikola1957
The support wrote about problems downloading updates. I bought the game the incentive, and the Yuba pass, checked in my data in the Ubaye - everything is there, but in the game there

N
Nikola1957 12.02.20

valsid wrote:
I bought the game the incentive, and pass in the Ubaye
That is, through the steam content pass download not and at not see at close range to complement this content? So what?
I am thinking... the game is purchased, at a purchase recognized - can still come out to install the game not from steam, and Yuba right along with the additions?

v
valsid 12.02.20

Nikola1957
Yes steam is about the pass not knows, but knows at all - so the idea is to upload, really have to try to reinstall with Yuba

a
atmaROZ 12.02.20

Nikola1957
In my case, Uplay
I am the subject I read, in General, it appeared you had to start himself of Far Cry 5, there in the upper right part of the menu was the line of the boot process with changing numbers. Waited when will zagruzit the content came out, restarted the game and in main menu I had the DLC, which starts the Hours of Darkness. Something like this. Has passed yesterday all at once.

N
Nikola1957 12.02.20

Well, obviously those who put GABA via yupley just wasn't automatically download and install. Perhaps because loading while playing is forbidden, and users are constantly stuck in the game, waiting for the coming DLC? The incentive is such a feature in uplai, by analogy, must also be. (I have version uplay under steam, without the store, I can not see)

A
Antmetal 12.02.20

A pirated version of the dlc where you take something? or not hacked yet?