3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
John67 12.02.20 03:30 pm

The music in the game (Test Drive Unlimited 2)

Hello,could you tell me how to put your music in the game,sooner or later the staff get bored!
33 Comments
Sort by:
x
xRoNx 12.02.20

You come in D:\My Documents\Eden Games\savegame\PROFILENAME, create a folder Radio, in it a folder with the name of the radio station and throw in there music

J
John67 12.02.20

That,just like in the first TDU?

x
xRoNx 12.02.20

I haven't checked, waiting for the person, but friends say that this way helps

J
John67 12.02.20

This method does not work...

k
kissFM 12.02.20

and then the music in the game corner!! of club a little,it's Ibiza nah!!needed more electro,drama,house,and trance!

N
NiteLite 12.02.20

For that kind of music is very rocking )) I really like ) has long been me as the soundtrack to the game is not like that.

b
by Stas 12.02.20

About the radio in the game I agree, muzonchik decent and has a lot of. But still how to make your radio so you can listen to your music

You come in D:\My Documents\Eden Games\savegame\PROFILENAME, create a folder Radio, in it a folder with the name of the radio station and throw in there music

Tried, did not work. Maybe due to the fact that there are Russian characters in the address? I have here how it turns out: C:\Users\Андрей\Documents\Eden Games\Test Drive Unlimited 2\savegame\Cop\Radio\dubstep, and music in it. Can need labels, not the whole song. In General, if not difficult, more in detail how to throw your tracks in Windows 7

n
nnmka 12.02.20

try to create a playlist m3u and shove it in there

N
NOS-god 12.02.20

Of the forum wrote that it seems the game does not support your own playlist(

v
v-hlam 12.02.20

The TROUBLE

L
LSD_Videosystem 12.02.20

And you can find a complete playlist of the soundtracks of the game?

s
stalker48 12.02.20

It is a pity that your radio cannot do(

K
Korney777 12.02.20

The music is good on the club wave, but too little. Played 3 hours, for several times I heard the same songs and no new. Well, second station hard rock at all messy.

B
Banananas 12.02.20

Guys, somebody snit that the music plays at the beginning? Where saver this car. Looks just awesome.

J
JmenTich 12.02.20

Mike393 Paul Oakenfold - My Girl the music you mean? People tell me how to radio enable press R, nothing happens. In the settings control is not specified as the include poskajite pliz

J
Jeremy Clarkson 12.02.20

In the game of the sound is?

A
Areopagit 12.02.20

JmenTich, 1 - channel Switching radio, 2 - Easy, 3 - Louder.

T
Toxa95 12.02.20

Yes, if you put a list of the entire soundtrack.

Just like one tune on the club radio first singing girl, then starts eelectromusical. She's still in one of the trailers of the game....

P
Platinumi 12.02.20

Toxa95
like this track
Ellie Goulding - Under The Sheets (Jakwob Remix)

W
WhiteLove 12.02.20

Soundtrack Test Drive Unlimited 2 on the moment, the soundtrack is not complete.

Dance:

Deadmau5 - Ghosts N Stuff
Ellie Goulding - Under The Sheets
Paul van Dyk - For An Angel

Alternative:

Phoenix - 1901
Metric - Gold, Guns, Girls
Passion Pit - Little Secrets
The Temper Trap - Fader
Neon Indian - Ephemeral Artery

Indie Rock:

Dum Dum Girls - Bhang Bhang, I'm a Burnout