3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Stanislav_Batkovich 12.02.20 03:31 pm

Fixed theft=( (Divinity: Original Sin 2)

Evil time!
Saw today that the theft was lowered below the plinth. With my gear at level 8, you can rest 36к gold - now on it also (plus maximum 5 things) only about 15K. Oh...=(
18 Comments
Sort by:
S
SS44 12.02.20

And stealing is wrong)))

a
antropolog13 12.02.20

I think that was IMBA, and therefore fixed.

S
Stanislav_Batkovich 12.02.20

Too much they might be fixed. Yes, and not so IMBA as to Rob you again. Shield, and this is my opinion, then it likely did. Not everyone wants a hundred times to reboot, but the Board was fun to play with as I am willing to take that step, to pull off the bowl price of one gold.

t
todor7 12.02.20

Stanislavski
much? already in the driftwood I wore completely due to theft as well as scrolls of resurrection all the stealing and all the money! it was not very good honestly

S

Opinions of more people. I think the opposite, Yes. Resent, in short. Theft can now not to swing. Just Sharing and all. Well, one that key to steal and then they open.
If anyone is so interested, why they themselves are stealing? Do you want to go. Contradiction well.

R
RGC 12.02.20

Stanislavski
And how role-play role-play is associated with the balance? Create rig and steal them, because it is logical and also advantageous. And the fact that you're stealing in the early stages of becoming the tycoon is already crooked balance. Well that fixed, IMHO

G
GG4 12.02.20

All games currency is absolutely not necessary, everything is for free.

G
Gryxa 12.02.20

don't know 3 days ago vorovstvo was 7 and could steal 6K gold and 14 like weight

V
Vishez 12.02.20

Hmm. Apparently it was before the patch - robed the whole Driftwood with 3 aparticle on 60K gold, all spells, 20 pieces purple things, rare and unique. In the end, dressed in top LVL gear. Of course it helps a little, but already feel better. Started playing yesterday Sibiloi Red Prince solo (without friends). Fort Joy, level 3 characters, was not even in the prison and fortress masters - only Ghetto. The stolen things at 1500g, all spells that you can, and pocket 3500g. Wearing maximum clothes. I don't feel the fix theft...

R
RedPriestRezo 12.02.20

In driftage theft 7, could tyret at 31k with dealer, in the pocket 148к gold and bought everything you wanted, patch, understated, but mine too much, on level 7 now steal at 8K, not enough, 4 the act of 8K so, one book to buy, I had to make a thread not theft 5 and 10, and at level 10 to steal at 31k quite a norms, especially in the 4th act, where the trunk of the divine is worth 15-20K ) And 10 the level of theft, it rose to 4 act. And the fact that in the beginning of the game I tycoon ran, of course, hogwash.

S

About that and speech, then what price the horse will be. Here, of course, many magistry sit, say not so interesting. You can not steal at all or not in such a quantity, but all the smooth drag. So, folks, there is nothing - and you are happy to drag. Indeed, it is possible to find a middle ground, not the banal reduction to the situation of the first part, where if I looked in the pocket, only for key. In first gear it was possible to cook not worse than yellow.

R
RedPriestRezo 12.02.20

Stanislawski wrote:
About that and speech, then what price the horse will be.
With skill sharing, sell you, too, on horse prices, so I passed the game after the fix and no theft.

S

Passed the game? No. Failed. I have over 126 hours a little more than half of the second map are investigated.

S

All right, people, simmer postponed. It's me not the gloves changed when I go to work=)
Nothing has changed.

m
makc11021992 12.02.20

Stanislavski
ahaha, yeah, got enemies on level 12 (I 11) gloves 6 but with the exchange and theft forgot to change... then the same thing with hucksters all the time to change forget...

O
Onovo 12.02.20

You can say anything even not fixed,it is possible in act 2 to hire mercenaries and pump them under the thief,and they can do all the Persians to Rob,right 1 time,but still.
In the second act at the end was 300 K gold

O
OrisLumenis 12.02.20

At the end of the game with polixena theft with just one! the thief the party was more Leman gold. All weapons each level changed the whole party and all the top clothes of course were buying time, not saving at all. But if you bother that every Persian in your party can be pumped into the theft and go to enclose all traders. Well, mercenaries, too. In fact, the theft remained extremely simple way to become a millionaire in this game.

12122 11.04.22

Why are my things poking all the characters in the game, besides, in the game, the most UNCONVENIENT CONTROL Which infuriates and especially pisses me off that they stole the mask of my skeleton, moreover, constantly and nothing can be done about it AND THE FUNCTIONS OF THE CHARACTERS ARE USEFUL What are the main ones What are the secondary ones They are just decorative like this one A game