3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Denisspb 12.02.20 03:33 pm

Railways and trains in San Andreas (Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas)

Please Express your questions and ideas about Railways in San Andreas here (replacing the standard locomotives and cars, changing the ways of trains, etc.)
Here are answers to some common questions:
1.How to make view from the cab of the train and set the speedometer?
To use the program saCamHack
2.How to change the number/type of cars in the trains?
With the help of a program SA_Train_limiter, you can download it from the site www.trainsforgta.net . Also on this site you can find quality models of domestic railway technology, railway traffic lights, etc.
23 Comments
Sort by:
L
Lucian Schneider 12.02.20

The question is: is there a mod that adds an intermediate station in addition to the existing?

-
-DANTE- 12.02.20

Here this screen demos my GTA San Andreas Russian mod Iron Road! CHECK it out:
PlayGround.ru

n
neon got 12.02.20

question , I been looking for a patch or mod for a railroad that would stand switches rails , annoying when the train is traveling through 3 cities , there is such mod or a patch? to do so can not , therefore, in search of =)))))

D
Denisspb 12.02.20

Switch the shooter can take here: http://gtasamod.web.fc2.com/cleomod/index.html the Mod is called Railroad Switch. How to turn on car - press and hold the corresponding button before the arrow.

n
neon got 12.02.20

ATP much

D
Denisspb 12.02.20

If you are interested in Railways, then perhaps you'll be interested in my mod New algorithm of railway traffic. Thanks to him, the trains travel in both ways, appear more often, also mod adds to the game train traffic lights working etc. Link: http://www.gtagarage.com/mods/show.php?id=6750

r
raspy61 AS 12.02.20

standards modic

n
neon got 12.02.20

mmm.....the class of SPS is large , very good mod , will try it now on the regular version of the game to install , no new cars , and then crashes again

S
Smoki_Dm 12.02.20

Denisspb, thank you) I identity always liked the theme of trains, rails, sleepers), SaCamHack is also a class issue)

D
DimonIsBest 12.02.20

hmm....
strange, but I saw these fashion and realized you want from GTA SA to make a life simulator with the addition of fiction: fashion and OLD VARZ, trains, gasoline, traffic, passengers....

and about the PLANES I don't think! if you do to do so, these certainly offtopic,but I have not found a theme with planes!!

this appeal to the modders....

I write here because THIS was the last of 2-3 lines...

e
elsyChester 12.02.20

Fellow railwaymen)), really need your help. You probably know the script a New algorithm of trains v5? Now, I have sharpen it under the old CU(0.1.5), and that I have instead of traffic lights at the sides of Khrushchev stand and entrances direct to the rails output))))) Exists and is version 1 - no traffic lights, but it is full of bugs(( can you help? Thanks in advance)

A
AirBotXD 12.02.20

People, help to find a script to train with the rail do not or went to a high speed could be dispersed

S
Shephard [U.S.S.R.] 12.02.20

There is no such.

B
Breezy. 12.02.20

DIY if you can.

A
AirBotXD 12.02.20

I'm a noob((

U
Untitled__ 12.02.20

AirBot_o_O
well, start at least something to learn.

A
AirBotXD 12.02.20

I tried, but the game crashes

U
Untitled__ 12.02.20

and what exactly were you doing? if the script is prescribed, then maybe a label somewhere at the wrong place stuck...

S
Shephard [U.S.S.R.] 12.02.20

Anyway, to do these scripts and modifications to the mind. Rather than inserting hundreds of modifications to the game, and then complain why the game crashes.

A
AirBotXD 12.02.20

I tried in a clean game to create despawning machine