3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
i
insel260 22.09.19 12:06 pm

Maybe someone knows such a mod? (Farming Simulator 19)

Hi all. on the Internet there are many sites dedicated to the FS 19, and mods thousands...
I'm only interested in one at the moment.

Not looking for a large truck (about the size of gazelki, no more), Russian not Russian - no difference. The important thing is that he had a Board box with a pull-out tube (long or high, that would reach the compartment seed / fertilizer). The purpose of using the suction from the body of the car of seed and fertilizer to the seeder. Displacement of not more than 20K litres. And it is also desirable that there would be normal physics of movement (without bugs). Tell me, is there such a mod? If someone uses this, please give a link.

P. S. the Usual conveyor trailers are not satisfied. To them or the wagon hitch (for movement speed), but it turns out quite a large unit, or a tractor, which in turn gives a very small speed of movement. And buy kholmer over 400K for the discharge of seeds is not advisable, in my opinion. Therefore, we need a small car with this option.
3 Comments
Sort by:
A
ApMaJIuH 22.09.19

KrAZ "New Life" and KAMAZ with the same body.
Spoiler

D
DmitroVS 22.09.19

https://mods-fs.net/category/fs-2019/ I've often swing style,normas. By the way, and mod KrAZ is also there

i
insel260 22.09.19

ApMaJIuH
thank you