3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
ROMCHA1994 12.02.20 03:34 pm

Pricing policy d2: discussion (Diablo 2)

I found similar topics soran!
question regarding runes, gems, jewel and some armor
1. Runes from El to Lem will exchange 3:1 for graduation 1 for example, Ko and Lum will be 3 next 1 6 Io Ko or lagernye runes 2 ist = 1 gul, and so on.
2. with precious stones here is clear, but the exchange runes for gems or Vice versa, must be coordinated in a manner that can immediately be exchanged as they say it all because I saw myself as the man grit like Vex rune is worth 250 gems pefect well, do you think that there kidney not? well, let's give him 47 sometimes and then say Oh not enough and runkai dumps not paying. I believe that you need to evaluate lagernyj runes since runes Dol and above i.e. Dol = 1 perfect gem well, or 2.
3. Jewel is also not clear how to evaluate? He saw for example the jewel 30% cold res cost the same Mal, and the usual cost 40 Grand for pul
4. For smoto here as dogovorishsya? Or are there any price limits?
26 Comments
Sort by:
I
Indeika 12.02.20

No, friend, the clan you just do not take

p
pirya 12.02.20

ROMCHA1994
There is no framework. How to negotiate and buy/sell.
PS carry out a contract killing (in the game) on runes. (joke)

[
[_JENKA_] 12.02.20

ROMCHA1994
do not understand what the issue is. write exactly : how to hang in grams ?

R
ROMCHA1994 12.02.20

mostly about kidnyak. I only quit once before, but I saw others throwing and not just there to took rune to remotely couple of gems... not he type of writing throw rune and I will send you 250, he throws a rune and the other takes away all... away, and because people are being, but if you start to evaluate dol runes with the gems should be less and thus kidney will be less. It's just while discussing che you look at me with pitchforks, then? =)

J
Jay_xD 12.02.20

ROMCHA1994
if you're not sure your partner on the transaction, the lead trade only via trade window
20пг = pool
40пг = mind
if PG is greater than 40, then spend a few deals for 40
after or before trades can be offered to change Runci at the end of the trade as needed

runki from El to FAL are not exchanged, they are sold as consumables
10 pieces = pool
mainly use runes: RAL Sol Thul tal ORT AMN Hel
less: nave ITC ETX shooting
AP-Pak: Ko + LEM + perfect diamond = pool
all there: Lum IO dollars have no value, they give either free or for a couple of PG

jewel 30крез not worth the small price of free pool(10пг)
20джевелов for crafting = pool
40 = the mind
expensive jewels have a combo of useful properties
for example IAS+15аллрез or IAS+40ед are lo rune

prices of clothes can be found in the chat, it is better to know the opinions of a few players
and it is advisable to ask at different times, even different days

you can cheat with one account saying that my gear is worth one amount, and another to write to you in PM that I would take right now for 2x the price of the first appraiser

p
playersik 12.02.20

I guess it's almost the only time I agree with Jay on pricing

but no. not really. 35пг = mind (Jay noob)

K
Klassewer 12.02.20

Jay_xD wrote:
you can cheat with one account saying that my gear is worth one amount, and another to write to you in PM that I would take right now for 2x the price of the first appraiser
two words: it's PG.
xDD

J
Jay_xD 12.02.20

Klassewer
for the sake of interest unable to carry out an experiment))
Friday night write in the chat ~~~ rebyata, skol'ko stand 380def crown of ages 15dr 2soc 1skill 28res?, hochy prodat'
and watch the endless green text in PM))

p.s. it seems to have helped the prices to navigate, and some cons put((

p
playersik 12.02.20

ne srabotalo

J
Jay_xD 12.02.20

playersik
the Zen master immediately realized that you do not have it))
not convincing))

Q
QLinkee 12.02.20

Jay_xD
Or simply you're overreacting.

R
ROMCHA1994 12.02.20

What if there were a General trade list? if not, then he will create but need help and to place him in the topic to know, what's and more will not benefit from these topics! by the way, and not just once or twice seen on the forum topics of the torch or n soj o you th in-game chat a little? like those a lot and hang understand it hurts my eyes. =) Thinking out loud and where moderators look?...

R
ROMCHA1994 12.02.20

Jay_xD thanks

i
iamviktor1991 12.02.20

Oheren! Right now would be for the Dol stones to buy)
but all agree there. There is a certain price, based on him, on = communication and so on.

C
Cufrazhil 12.02.20

The scheme is old as the world, suppose you need to sell light facet 5 of 5 , write in chat need light facet 5 5 , gather info , put up your for the average price , well, or how toad will allow

S
Sweety_Mustard 12.02.20

I also don't like local pricing policy - once purchased simple palowski shield with skin Zaki for East HUCKSTER!!!

Y
Yahakidd 12.02.20

First the tick needs to press the seller - the color of the checkmark will turn green (the seller will not be able to change thing for another with the same skin - check push-UPS), and only then presses the buyer (the seller does not risk to be deceived - skin have different runes). And if first checkbox clicks pokupatel with rune, there is a risk that You, for example, is slipped Nagelring Soj, or as in the example above: a simple palowski shield with skin Zaki instead of Zaki.

G
Grinaaa Morningstar 12.02.20

Yahakidd
Care say plyusanul.

p
playersik 12.02.20

Exchange in D2 is implemented perfectly. Don't know how lapuhom need to be to manage to not buy something. There's guys you are to blame. A few times caught on mob tried to slip my left armor instead promises all to no avail. not needed there is no nonsense like the first clicks the check mark just keep your eyes on and see what to buy

R
ROMCHA1994 12.02.20

I especially take those shows off armor, and then as satipo klatsat on the button =) if the inventory is empty for you, catch the moment and... all the stuff you have! XD I am in my life on the serv only three plovil is barb Howler, Trapsink and light AMA :) Furious specifically.. =)