3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
v
voin.zeleniy 12.02.20 03:35 pm

Is it possible to create a beautiful female character without mods? (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

or not?
22 Comments
Sort by:
G
Githler 12.02.20

Of course you can... But everyone has their own tastes in women)))

K
Kyubi 12.02.20

You can, if you are not picky, but the model building without them will not work.
I don't need it, because GG is constantly in the helmet or the view from the eye, and with such a perfect appearance to create unnecessary.

b
bloomm 12.02.20

And try not tried ? Try it.

i
insel260 12.02.20

If no mods the game, it is best to then use the SE version. There faces are a bit better look.

W
Warframe very thin 12.02.20

well, if the hands, so to speak straight you can make a very cute protagonist )

S
Sharmanschik 12.02.20

Of course, if you're a fan of Khajiit and Argonians.

R
Rasvetribka 12.02.20

You can put one mod. Called the WICO.
It just improves the quality of the face. More traced the texture of the face and body.

A
Alex_hunter 12.02.20

You can create without mods, only need khoroshenko to sit in the editor.

a
ayyrasmus 12.02.20

definitely not, defaultnya other two Skyrim uglier nowhere

G
Githler 12.02.20

th3Rasmus
Well, maybe it would! Have you seen what is happening there: Necromancers, Dragons, Rebellion Ulfric Talarski Conspiracy, gray-Bearded and wants To'VA Giants and Mammoths (Only Odin Thor is not enough :D) which is also on your farm attack - joint chiefs of staff with such conditions will be harsh, the time to follow the appearance remains. Well, that thick and thin did not, but again the same - At all. Your. Tastes))

g
grothex 12.02.20

can. need it.... SKSE. Race Menu. BodySlide.
...the taste and color...
showracemenu in the console

D
DGI_GurdinkA 12.02.20

Without mods this is currently impossible. Models even for 2011 not really, as the texture. And all depends on set of presets, a without sculptor

v
vincent44 12.02.20

The organ grinder
Thank you, neighing...

A
Alexandrovitch 12.02.20

NO

M
MunchkiN 616 12.02.20

chatsite without mods game work
and dark elf too

M
Marongo 12.02.20

voin.zeleniy
The concept of beauty is different for everyone. Some people like Japanese style
Spoilersomeone classic
The spoileris a mix of this
Spoileror hell mix)
Spoilerbut it's all fashion...
it seems to me that to create a cute character for a sample, you need to take someone real to have fewer stocks, and the play will be more pleasant (although the default set of eyes in the game are pretty scarce).
Spoiler

S
SKVERNING1 12.02.20

If half a liter to roll, even rat faces will look up experiences...

a
arah 12.02.20

Above correctly say all on taste and color" and if you try to get something that can be taken for beautiful.
without mods
it is a mod

S
SKVERNING1 12.02.20

Actually with the mod to play much more interesting and all you can do is just amazing beauty. I do perceive Skyrim as a designer, while fiddling with mods got a bunch of fun and additionally a lot of knowledge in the areas of design, scripting and even working with graphics, 3D modeling. Many people don't want to break the game, and rightly so, first there will be a lot of mistakes, and then it requires to be careful and delve into the intricacies. To some it will seem too gemoroyno and boring, but for me it is a big part of the interest in the games.

c
charger016 12.02.20

never play with mods, because they spoil the atmosphere of any game , and on account of the beautiful character , then there is nothing difficult , if of course you haven't forgotten it looks like a real girl.