3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
saa0891 12.02.20 03:35 pm

Toxic surface (The Surge)

In the game there are places where there is a toxic surface,which quickly takes away HP,there are just the Islands that can be circumvented and there is a fully covered space,even a place with a boss.
Is there some kind of implant or modification of the reservation with the resist or you just stupid to run and eat a bunch of kits.
13 Comments
Sort by:
B
Blood Suslik 12.02.20

saa0891
armor is, of the liquidator, like the damage two times less with those puddles. Where's the mini boss, there goes the liquidator zombies. Another mod found, but he seems to gas only.

P
Psychneuein 12.02.20

In research the Department has a grading implant damage from gases. Chemicals about the XS, maybe it cleans.

m
mrZeeppo 12.02.20

Not A Liquidator.
As I understand it, will be set with chemical protection on the third or fourth location. It will need some flamethrowers to dislodge.

U
Umbasus 12.02.20

mrZeeppo
There is no set chemical protection, toxic puddles will please the rest of the game. The liquidator cuts damage from toxic waste 2 times, implant removes the damage from the fumes.

S
Siber800 12.02.20

The implant is a filter of toxins, it neutralizes the gas

s
saa0891 12.02.20

The most interesting that in the description of the armor Liquidator is written that it is to work with caustic substances,and in the article it is not specified.

Now pass the location where the Terminators are generally cool made,to kill, and they are still alive.
Bron'ka with them, too, normal falls,Proteus.

a
anotoleololo 12.02.20

Umbasus wrote:
There is no set chemical protection, toxic puddles will please the rest of the game. The liquidator cuts damage from toxic waste 2 times, implant removes the damage from the fumes.
is. 4 Locka, elite armor. removes all the damage from gases and puddles.
saa0891 wrote:
The most interesting that in the description of the armor Liquidator is written that it is to work with caustic substances,and in the article it is not specified.
it probably shows the level of energy security.
saa0891 wrote:
generally cool made,to kill, and they are still alive.
and even funnier that if you second time it will not have time to kill and he is dying himself, even if you do not have enough to put the little bream for killing spare parts for it do not get

s
saa0891 12.02.20

anotoleololo wrote:
it probably shows the level of energy security.
When wearing the full set,in the corner of the icon gear.

I understand every full set of armor gives a bonus,such as a mouse set gives a bonus to drone.

anotoleololo wrote:
and even funnier that if you second time it will not have time to kill and he is dying himself, even if you do not have enough to put the little bream for killing spare parts for it do not get
Me just the mere sight of these terminators pins,they make funny sounds when you move,even the body without legs you could crawl,sometimes infection on the ceiling shkeryatsya.

m
mrZeeppo 12.02.20

Umbasus wrote:
The flamethrower after the Liquidator has another set. Names I do not remember.
The point is that on YouTube I saw a dude in this set that did not receive damage from the puddles.

A
Amnepox 12.02.20

saa0891
When wearing the full set,in the corner of the icon gear.

only writes that the increased protection against energy attacks (+115)≈
damage from acid puddles it's the same place

m
mrZeeppo 12.02.20

Amnepox
That's just checked. Seth called Elite protection. If I'm not mistaken, falls from his flamethrower after the third location (when you are back in the second Locke back), well, on the fourth loke this set for sure will be down.

Now checked it in the subway the first location where there is podtopleny chemicals lower floor.

s
saa0891 12.02.20

Amnepox wrote:
damage from acid puddles it's the same place
Passes,but there is only 1-2 HP relieves,generally no problem to walk.

R
RioNetcu 12.02.20

video about the location of the implant
Spoiler