3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Tr1ada 12.02.20 03:35 pm

Backpack (Far Cry 5)

Pipol? can't find this backpack, exactly where is it overflowing? in 4 parts to make it easier, but here I can not understand
4 Comments
Sort by:
d
dimon-alfa 12.02.20

fuck, it's for crafting explosives, anyway do not sell, you have to like dynamite or remote explosives to make and then take.

V
Vladimir2307 12.02.20

Ivan Arkhipov
Backpack key I

T
Tr1ada 12.02.20

Vladimir2307
I looked at the binding in Addition, for viola

N
Nikola1957 12.02.20

Map open not tried? Here, as in the Quartet - everything but the weapons on the tabs of the card starting with the card and ending with the closet. Icons. of course, those still, but the backpack can be identified. He is third from the right.
But the backpack itself is very different from backpacks in previous versions...
The first difference - there is possible not to look, there is no need. Do not throw or pass, or something to use right out of the backpack. You can see that there lies - but the benefit from this view little... However, you can find out if there is a place for new skins or fish.
The second difference - there is no limit on the total number of items or weight. A limited number of items of one type. Items for sale - initially, five of each title, after the upgrade - ten. Upgrade - tab skills.
if some subject has no place - it means such items are already the maximum number.
But... there is a company called Microsoft. Don't know how it is on consoles or Macs, but Windows always fail - that money is not getting in the wallet, then quest skins... So here it is necessary not in a backpack to climb, and the system of the brain to the right. Well, if you can find any, of course.
We must look carefully, for which there is no place... for example, for skins or for bait.