3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
KrolikBunny 12.02.20 03:36 pm

The question on Hellfire Torch (Diablo 2)

Went to uber a dozen times. I know not the greatest stats, but still have a question.

Some guys I have only hang around to ask and fell. This is a joke? For Theor faith at least once could dropnode and truly, necro, Sorka (which I actually need), but hang around the ask I have already begun just stupid to piss off. Not so fast I get the keys nihla that after uber Descartes again to witness another torch on sisyastuyu lady in black. Maybe as a joke - maybe the secret of what is?
5 Comments
Sort by:
b
breathe_vrn 12.02.20

Don't tell me that before going to overow you don't eat three voodoo doll, smeared with the dung of a black cat.

p
pirya 12.02.20

KrolikBunny
It's like a hint that you should play only for Asuka, if you want to win.

y
yok0o 12.02.20

KrolikBunny wrote:
For Theor faith at least once could dropnode
In cervere there is such a thing as sampling and distance

S
Sigognac 12.02.20

yok0o wrote:
KrolikBunny wrote:
For Theor faith at least once could dropnode
In cervere there is such a thing as sampling and distance
In-in a point 1/7 chance to spawn a particular sitting does not mean that out of seven attempts do you have to drop the torch of the appropriate type, but rather each new time the chance is still equal to 1/7, and it remains so regardless of the number of attempts. Then there were times though, like dudes three times in a row Sork-sticks fell, in what an injustice! )

K
KrolikBunny 12.02.20

Sigognac

Me 5 times in a row, the torch ASKI fall, 2 torch Pala then again 4 ASKI... so I ask