3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Rage Racer 12.02.20 03:37 pm

Steering wheel for PS3

Does the PS3 computer handlebars? And if so, do I need a driver?
24 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sommersbi 12.02.20

Yes, sort of...

R
Rage Racer 12.02.20

And wood any should be put?

M
MasterJest666 12.02.20

The PS3 supports all USB 2.0 rudders on Any wood not necessary. Most - Logitech G25 !!! In GT5 prologue with it is a pleasure to play. 3 pedals, feedback, K. p. p.

It is better to get the G25 or dig, as when the release of GT5 it will pay off 100%. ( For lubitelei racing )

R
Rage Racer 12.02.20

I have a Thrustmaster RGT Pro Clutch Edition, the identity of the three pedals, there are petals, and lever (lever, right, back and weeded just goes), I many times won in RACE 07, DiRT, Pro Street and all-wheel drive. But when GT5 wanted to play with him, you are faced with a problem - damn, what button, what button corresponds to the PS3? How is it determined? To determine the control in GT5 is not necessary to press the right button and select it from the menu!

M
MasterJest666 12.02.20

Yes, more and game English. The wheel, apparently, you, too, niceguy )))
Duck here and I the menu try. No firewood there is. The problem, for me duck, is English!

R
Rage Racer 12.02.20

Duck looks like the PS3 only with the rudders Logitech friendly! RD GRID I tried to play with him, the buttons were set without problems, but with pedals long p!3дыкался - not set the time! Then I figured, what the axes Joya match which pedal, started the game with Joey, asked these axes, then drove around with the wheel - damn, it is inconvenient, a dead zone of the steering wheel (zero point) is too big! Even the instructions about the Grid it is written that supports Logitech steering wheels.

Actually I initially wanted to buy Logitech. The wheel came with 3 pedals and a lever for a computer (the PS3 then I haven't had). Looking at the Sunrise, came across the Logitech (it is, I think, just the G25 was), ordered it, and it was not in stock! Told 3 weeks to wait. Three weeks later he again was not, his arrival was delayed by the same period. After three weeks history repeated itself. In short, in@piss me off to wait, cancelled the order and bought this Thrusmaster, since he was available. Schaz regret, it might still have to wait or dig to Г25 at another point to purchase?.. Well I did not know then... ))

M
MasterJest666 12.02.20

Duck looks like the PS3 only with the rudders Logitech friendly!
She is friends with all USB 2.0 :)

On trustmaster not played, but since the G25 is a very cool steering wheel, I personally run tested on GT5, you can only advise him. Impressions will be a lot. Of course, this is for fans of the game.))

R
Rage Racer 12.02.20

G25 and the game itself recognizes, configure does not need anything?

O
Olerg 12.02.20

I have an old Driving Force™ EX from PS-2 left so it is to the PS-3 comes to PC too.
All products are certified Sony Logitech steering wheels, Joey.
The house is old AV-7 lying around, you will need to dig out and check how it fits.

R
Rage Racer 12.02.20

As far as I know, perfect for GT5 the wheel is not a G25 and Driving Force Pro. Its the game itself recognizes, and Yamauchi himself advertised in GT-TV.

[
[Inferno] 12.02.20

As far as I know, the wheel of Thrustmaster Enzo Ferrari Force Feedback accurately simulates the relevant details of the car. Suitable for PS 2/3 and for the PC, GameCube and Wii

O
Olerg 12.02.20

Checked the AV-7 is not defined PS-3. So Logitech's product rocks.:)
In Formula One Championship Edition in the settings is clearly prescribed only steering wheels from Logitech. And I play on Driving Force™ EX, and AV-7 for the PC because the quality will be better.

R
Rage Racer 12.02.20

Well, that's what we wanted to prove GRID... also says Logitech steering wheels supported, so I have to buy.. will Take Logitech Driving Force Pro is quite decent, in GT5P management for it already defined, and it costs 3 times less than the G25. One question: if my late Thrustmaster Ferrari GT Force was coming to the PS2 (on the box and in the manual it even was written 2-in-1 - PC & PS2), then would it work OK with the PS3?

O
Olerg 12.02.20

Rage Racer

The idea is if you had a certification that was supposed to earn on PS-3.
On my Driving Force™ EX in General, there is no indication that it should work on a PC or PS-3, but it works for both.

PS On PC the firewood picked up from Logisticheskikh and it is earned. Sometimes with my son I PC races:)

R
Rage Racer 12.02.20

As far as I know, perfect for GT5 the wheel is not a G25 and Driving Force Pro. Its the game itself recognizes, and Yamauchi himself advertised in GT-TV.
Oh, sorry, lying, Yamauchi touted the Driving Force GT. And I'm going to take a DF Pro, because on the PS3 I still play GRID, but it only supports the G25, DF and DF Pro (it says so on the box). Well I'll see what steering wheels in the Ferrari Challenge should work...

M
MasterJest666 12.02.20

Better the G25 is not met. Recognized himself, although in the settings also can be changed...
Still, the Nissan GT-R gear lever - the petals behind the wheel, which are also on G25.. Tried it, but with rccei transmission transmission Chica only with lepeshkov... As in real life, at STD. the lever to put the control.))))

R
Rage Racer 12.02.20

On the DF GT DF Pro and petals, and the lever (though sequential), but the DF GT wheel has button and adjust the traction control, ABS, brake balance, etc. do Not argue, G25 all the steering wheels the steering wheel, but the DF GT was made specially for GT5 (and DF Pro under GT4).

R
Rage Racer 12.02.20

By the way, I heard Logitech to release GT5 is preparing a new wheel G27! He will have 6 buttons on the steering wheel and... garland tachometer! o_0
http://www.gtplanet.net/logitech-g27-confirmed-by-developer-first-look/

d
den2316 12.02.20

Hello.I have a formula Force ex wheel.When I bought FIFA and to play together I wrote tipo buy joystick plastacine.I have one joystick for PC su was but demanded second firm Sony.and now I'm going to buy NID odds AIDS bridge vanted 2 and I'm afraid that I will have to buy another wheel.Tell me,not would I have to buy another wheel?

H
Helga.freedom 12.02.20

the people, help plz!!! I bought the wheel genius vibration speed wheel 3, the easiest for the PC, I want to zakonchit it with 3 PS - console sees it, or rather reacts by pushing only one button and steer left out of the game.....tried through the settings to see it, found nothing.... also played need for speed, but to no avail, the game does not respond to pressing of pedals and the steering wheel itself....how to be? does anyone have any experience connecting such vehicles to the game console??