3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dolgovya3yy 12.02.20 03:37 pm

How to create a robot for work on plantations? (Fallout 4)

How to create a robot for work on plantations? It turns out to craft some machines for combat. May be someone tell me how to create robots for working in the beds?
Thank you in advance!
9 Comments
Sort by:
G
Gur1 12.02.20

shieldandsword
I mean ,they're not assigned to work like other NPCs ?

D
Dolgovya3yy 12.02.20

Gur1 Not. Probably a bug, because must be assigned. Again, on the workbench robots don't have the menu for Mr. helper. No body-feet hands and head is a miracle. Turns ugly what else. Again this is just me?

I
Inquisitor 12.02.20

shieldandsword
No, that's all... have You seen anywhere that Mr. attendant on the round of his barrel and head was? Eye only you can create and all. And on account of the purpose on the plantation.. you have the version of the game is what? Since 1.4.132 are appointed on the plantation freely. Later (1.5.147 for example) and even more so, so update the game.

D
Dolgovya3yy 12.02.20

Inquisitоr Thanks,updated-all gone! Appointed robots on the plantation and the guards at the tower. Who knows whether entered into battle robots both those in the attack on the settlement or it is necessary that the robot was assigned to the defense only?

I
Inquisitor 12.02.20

shieldandsword
The settlers assigned to the plantation, if the fight goes next, grab the gun and shoot. The robots in this case, too, will participate in the defense, even those who work, so it makes sense them better weapons to tie.. Just a robot assigned to the defense(and the settler) increases the overall level of protection of settlements, which, as you know, should not be less than the amount produced by the resources of the settlements or the attack on him will increase. And so, during an attack on a settlement in a battle involving all.

D
Dolgovya3yy 12.02.20

Inquisitоr Thank You! Much to clear. Sorry for many questions : the automaton appeared in the bench, some sacks of meat and cells. How to use them do not understand(

I
Inquisitor 12.02.20

shieldandsword
Cages for catching animals, people, etc. it is not in the automaton appeared, this add-on wasteland workshop, and if any then the automaton appeared, it's only decoration, decorate a settlement as you want..

G
Gromila1 12.02.20

Guys, does anyone know robot, self-created, it is possible to shop to appoint a dealer? I mean to appoint you, it is still standing, but with me does not want to trade. It's like something fixable?

v
vbnmc 12.02.20

THIS QUESTION has CREATED Two automatrons one I can assign to the security guards, and at another point it says to choose not to send and it is transferred as an object and is not assigned who knows how to fix tell me