3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
f
fdsklf0ds88890 12.02.20 03:37 pm

Saving to \"Survival\" (Fallout 4)

As I include? Mod there or something? Can't find new version of the game. All they found was not working. Ideally, no left menu. Except for the save function, nothing. Am I mad to be saved exit from the game menu and back? That's exactly how it is done. No 15 minutes is not going to run to bed to sleep.
4 Comments
Sort by:
s
saa0891 12.02.20

Great mod,there are a lot of different functions,and most comfortable you can disable them in one click.
https://gamer-mods.ru/load/fallout_4/gejmplej/unlimited_survival_mode/128-1-0-4180
Only to fashion a Fallout 4 Script Extender,the Mod Configuration Menu

f
fdsklf0ds88890 12.02.20

saa0891
Isn't that an option? Without extra extenders...
Spoiler files take folders F4SE and MCM and placed in the Data folder in the archive, confirm the merge folders.
2. In the game under Settings mods on pause to choose this mod and configure the desired functionality.

s
saa0891 12.02.20

fdsklf0ds88890 wrote:
Isn't that an option? Without extra extenders...
I mods using NMM install,it is done in one click,without superfluous hemorrhoids and wasting time,and it just describes how to manually install what and where to throw,so the Fallout 4 Script Extender,the Mod Configuration Menu at any need,at what is the latest version.

J
Jenikmax 12.02.20

Maybe someone knows from what depends AutoSave , not counting sleep and save when you exit? Recently quest bow to save Rex Goodman, so there in the middle is autocaravana, straight surprised.. Can anyone met with a similar mission? Wiki something nothing special..