3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Galimeer 12.02.20 03:37 pm

How to play the things created by other players? (Grand Theft Auto 5)

In GTA Online there is the case of Rockstar, approved business. So, how and where to download and (or) play in the Affairs of the created players?
Thanks in advance
30 Comments
Sort by:
k
kwg24 12.02.20

well as be approved by the business like and got things created by players

B
Bennedict 12.02.20

I was looking for a race with jumps which are nowhere in the game is not found, neither among nor among approved max, then climb in socialclub. go to the statistics page for GTA V and go to the GTA Online tab and look for the business with the help of additional filters, then click add and in the game this case will be in the marked list

D
Dmitriy16994 12.02.20

Hey all, explain to the fool how to make a race created by the players appeared on the menu of the GTA. Social Club saying I need to restart GTA Online. How to make a pancake.

M
Marty52 12.02.20

Дмитрий16994
How to restart GTA Online? To turn off the game and then turn it on again. When I add the race in the Social Club, it appears in Network menu -> Business -> *I do not remember exactly whether there is still some* submenu -> Marked. In General, added to the race still appear on the map in free mode online. Marked in yellow.

D
Dmitriy16994 12.02.20

Marty52
Do not believe it did this already the guys are working. I had about 20 races in Social Club added 55 times I re run the game or anything does not appear. Maybe some bug.

M
Marty52 12.02.20

Дмитрий16994
Not looking for either never there, or you have the only such bug.

n
nat.mih 12.02.20

Дмитрий16994
Get out of the game. Launch the web browser and go here (if you have another PC platform, then top right, select)
http://ru.socialclub.rockstargames.com/games/gtav/pc/jobs
Choose the case you want to add to the game. Press the inscription on the yellow "add to game". Displays message about successful addition or an inscription with an error (usually POPs up if not its platform).
Launch GTA. Go online. In the menu choose "Network" - "Business" - "Starting a business" - "Marked" - select business type (race, etc) - then looking for that which is added.
If you added a lot of stuff there you can still flip the pages (tooltips on the buttons are bottom right). Sometimes buggy if too many added cases, and the right thing is hard to find-it is stupid not highlighting (usually restarting the game helps to find the right). After restarting the game, you can try again to look.

Spoiler

D
Dmitriy16994 12.02.20

nat.mih
Thank you for the statement, and do, still not added. Apparently the bug.

I
IamROOT 12.02.20

nat.mih
Help.I click on any thing, and it does not appear from the bottom. And if you click on sort cases on this user that appears only in his first case, the others do not appear.What to do??If you can explain to me in Saipa: Maksim.126. Thank you!

n
nat.mih 12.02.20

IamROOT
Is buggy the Rockstar website, especially if a lot of things to view. Restart the browser and log back to the page with the cases.
List of missions even in the game sometimes buggy (you cannot find any added matter). Sometimes you have even to restart the game twice to the list appeared the right thing.

I
IamROOT 12.02.20

nat.mih
No, as much as I did on that would not push the circle appears only the updates on the search button and all.Replaced 3 browser that would do it(including berliawsky in Steam).There are more options how to fix the situation??

R
Roman Revyakov 12.02.20

nat.mih
The similar situation please help.

n
nat.mih 12.02.20

IamROOT
Roman Revyakov
Go to Socialclub (http://ru.socialclub.rockstargames.com/) under your username, at the top left, click "PROFILE" then click on "STATISTICS" (the title is above the picture with interest the passing game). Load the page with the faces of your Persians. Then click on the words "GTA ONLINE" on the portrait of Michael.
Make sure that the inscription on the right corresponds to your platform (if you're playing on PC, then on the yellow button "SEARCH" should be "PC SocialClab").
Under "GTA ONLINE" you can click on "Business". Waiting for the uploading page and see the results of the pictures. Try clicking on pictures. At the bottom should load the mission. Do not rush to peredelyvat too quickly, page brake, can long to load pictures.
I use Mozilla Firefox, turn off for socialclub.rockstargames.com these add-ons for this browser, as the "Adblok Plus" and "NoScript".
I hope you have already created a character and you have played GTA Online, and do not try to add things never even zahodiv online. Can't even imagine what else could be the reason.

A
Aleksandr Agafonov 12.02.20

Takako I have the same problem I go to social club doing for gta online shows a list of tasks the first task at the bottom of his omzhno to add but if I click on other tasks that the plate bottom is lost, and nothing helps browsers different tried use 0,who knows how to solve the problem ?

p
pomogie 12.02.20

SLI someone solved the problem help me pliz

V
Vova Chernobay 12.02.20

I clocked myself in gta online the Persians and now I can't find the marked cases created by other users.

M
Milkyway67 12.02.20

this method with the addition of cases and they type appear in otmechennyh does not work, all the added things via social club will be on the list My playlists" and you can play them will be only in order to choose something that is impossible with only 1, etc. and just things in otmechennyh not appear as if they dolzhny to be but they are not on the map they also do not appear unless the podedu to this place close

M
MiGamer86 12.02.20

Nonsense. If you have noted things are not working, then you have something messed with the profile.

v
vatsonification 12.02.20

Milkyway67
Just today I uploaded several shootings #skill. Everything works fine
PS If you added a playlist, it is natural to break it up into cases not work.

M
Milkyway67 12.02.20

vatsonification
I do not work, and God bless him, still it does not play