3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Tr1ada 12.02.20 03:38 pm

A Mute Character (Far Cry 5)

Ahhh tell me People, I just started the game passing and have never heard talking about the main character?! what is it like? he'll talk a little later? or even cut? (localization of the game fully Russian
12 Comments
Sort by:
R
RAHUC 12.02.20

Ivan Arkhipov
want rastroit the main will not tell developers saltarelli

T
TeT9xMoT9 12.02.20

Ivan Arkhipov
90% of the games, the character under your control, silent as a fish (the cutscene does not count)

T
Tr1ada 12.02.20

and is there any way to put the name of the speaker in the Subtitles?aimwhKILLING

R
RAHUC 12.02.20

no the game is trash, the plot is not bad but the hero is a mute in dragon age orgins

m
merry_Den 12.02.20

Ivan Arkhipov
Due to the fact that there is a choice of character, you need to do at least 2 voice - male and female. But, it is also rear-wheel drive wants a falsetto, it's easier to make silent.

N
Nikola1957 12.02.20

You think about the character, he's an actor, he's a hero - not a movie character, whom one should speak. This is the actor - puppet, he's not himself rummaged, and under the control of the gamer. And as for the puppet to speak for him should the GAMER. Otherwise, the GAMER, though only in their own eyes, will look like a moron. And not only in cases where the replica will be absolutely not the case. You want. to make the DOLL speak FOR YOU? And without that in many episodes YOU have, not the character, there's only one alternative - to play this GABA at all.
And the messages without specifying a sender, at least in sound, at least in the credits - it did, Yes, trash. For the gameplay without a difference, but annoying...

G
GaussBeatz 12.02.20

It's like Gordon Freeman, only in 2018))))

O
Oleg-1963 12.02.20

Only during fishing when the catch gleefully exclaims, other events for years is not significant (this is such an emotional character)

N
Nikola1957 12.02.20

Oleg-1963 wrote:
Only during fishing when the catch gleefully exclaims
I wasn't paying attention, checked. Yes. snorts, grunts, hequet.... but OH no, OH no - because it is ARTICULATE.. AND another character yells at the long drop and hoarsely breathes when running.
But he who can push?

A
Anthony DiNozzo 12.02.20

merry_Den
Seriously? Well, as it developed could do two voiceovers, but just didn't want to. There, in the Wildlands and the male and female character announced.

m
merry_Den 12.02.20

Anthony DiNozzo
Yes. Though, the reasons can be many, but I see no other. I think that the cheapening of development by saving on the voice acting.

N
Nikola1957 12.02.20

merry_Den
Answer the three questions:
I have to say character?
Who's he supposed to say?
On whose behalf does he have to say?
The voice of the character is made of - for both sexes. And mikania-hakana carry information about the state of the character and end of the cutscenes.